Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the hell has happened to Santos?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wilkins is a homophobic racist

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
:D That is obviously the case, and Doug Loft is presumably also gay!

no, just shit

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Scotty Mac said:
no, just shit
:lolol:

Seriously though, it's obvious that the team are struggling badly at the back, what is it now, 8/9 games without a clean sheet against league opposition, seems Butters is the only one performing consistantly, maybe it is time for Santos to come back and Kuipers of course who commands the defence better... *cue debate*

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
defensive wise we are sturggling big time, although a pairing of butters and santos would be total flair, you would have to question would there be enough pace there

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hart and Rents wing backs, Santos Butters Lynch centre backs. Cox, Hammond Fraser/elabd in the middle

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
kittengez said:
Georges is NOT gay!

I don't care what he is. A footballer would be good.

Sandgate Seagull

Jul 11, 2003
Seaford
What is this everytime we have a bad result some tactical genius starts demanding the inclusion in the team of one of our squad players. Santos, Molango, Frutos and Loft are all shit. End of. How many times have you seen Santos play? Even at all the other clubs such as QPR & Grimsby when playing against us he was shit, so why is he going to change now?

Sandgate Seagull

Jul 11, 2003
Seaford
I'm grateful it didn't take Wilkins long to fathom this out. In my opinion he personally cost us a number of points this season and anybody who saw the laughable backpass at Carlisle would not be asking for his inclusion now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here