Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the FCUK!?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Am I the only one who DIDN'T know this? Who's Holly Vallance BTW, is he any relation to Hughie Vallance?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
maybe just maybe the poster hasn't been on here all day everyday over the summer, big wide world out there people

He sticking up for him! BURN HIM! BURN HIM!

mob-simpsons.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hmm I hear that Napoleon chap's causing problems again. Perhaps we should fight him, maybe at somewhere like Waterloo?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone else hear that big bang last night?

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
I have it on good authority that Tony Bloom will be our new Chairman soon & will bank-roll Falmer.

You heard it here first !!!!

:D:D:D

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Why do you always have to be so negative mate? :tosser:

I just don't trust a man with a tash like that. Who knows? He could be the best thing to happen to Germany.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Ohhhh ok, so we need to do a search EVERY time we start a new thread.

Just a thought, some people MAY have a life outside of NSC and MAY not have time to search before sharing some pearl of wisdom that they thought might enrich the lives of fellow NSCers.

Only saying like....

Literally TEN seconds to do that search, it probably took 2 minutes to write the bloody post! Could have saved himself the difference for his busy lifestyle...

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
but wasn't this in a paper yesturday, so is he going out with her again, or are the paper really slow on reporting their news?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
There is a young up and coming band from Liverpool called 'The Beatles', not too sure about the name but the are going to be HUGE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here