Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the F**k is going on?

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Why have we still not heard from the club about what is going on with our manager etc. This is again getting stupid, we need it sorted otherwise we will have a another Hinsh situation! Seems they may have realised that we would get a bit distracted by the England squad annoncement? Come on DK sort it now!!!!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Why have we still not heard from the club about what is going on with our manager etc. This is again getting stupid, we need it sorted otherwise we will have a another Hinsh situation! Seems they may have realised that we would get a bit distracted by the England squad annoncement? Come on DK sort it now!!!!!

Club Statement Update (issued May 5)

Club Statement

Albion chairman Dick Knight has commented on events at the club this week.

He said, "At the end of a disappointing season, there have been differences of opinion at board and investor level on the manager issue, but we are now making good progress and I'm confident of a strategic solution within days.

"What has never been in dispute is the role Tony Bloom has played in recent months. He has made a valuable contribution in helping to keep the club alive and kicking while we await the stadium go-ahead. He loves the Albion, and in the final analysis that is what is important.

"My long experience of running the club _- and that of Martin Perry _- has led us to the same conclusion on what is best for the club in its current situation. The board with the help of Tony will continue to work together to take the Albion forward to Falmer."

Knight had said on Thursday evening that good progress was being made towards resolving the club's managerial issues. More discussions will take place before a full announcement - which is expected in the next few days.

Which part of that don't you understand?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
There's a story on page 471 of teletext, Knight says he expects a ' strategic ' decision to be made in the next few days.

I guess nothing has been decided yet then !

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It is irritating that we are still in the dark, and that goes for the players as much for ourselves, but we just have to trust DK and the board are making the right decisions, what else can we do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here