Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the best-dressed away fans will be wearing this season

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who's brave enough to don one of THESE bad boys then? :lolol:

[yt]neSI04_ztpE[/yt]

root-suit.jpg

Customised in your own team colours (half blue and half white I'm thinking)- or any other colour you'd like in fact- I saw a couple at the World Cup last month, and they're very popular at US sporting games, so they say (I wonder if they've had any at the NSC Minnesota Stars??).

FLAIR indeed, but no fatties please :lolol:

http://www.rootsuit.com/store.php?order=#custom

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I went to the Scottish Grand National this year on a stag do and our 'stag' was sporting a red one. He was the ONLY person in a crowd of 12,000+ wearing fancy dress, so it was difficult to lose him. A pair of socks was issued to avoid any sort of embarrassment.

I saw next to a yellow one on the tube the other day.

Sadly, I don't think I could pull it off, although my marathon training will hopefully change that!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tried to copy the blue & white halves one on to here but it only pastes the blue half and the white bit is invisible :lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You couldn't wear one of those to the Albion. What if you got a massive BONER when Gully's Girls came on, there's no hiding it in that suit. They'd bloody lock you up for sure :eek:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
greenman_nv.jpg

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
One lad at uni turned up to one of our lectures wearing an army one last year :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here