Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What stupid things have you done while drunk?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I fell asleep on a beach in spain once, nearly got run over by a tractor the next morning :jester:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
fatboy said:
Got arrested

Got put in an ambulance, ran away from it, then got strapped into it and taken to hospital

Jumped out of a moving train

Climbed up scaffolding

Shagged some mingers

Went to sleep in various things including clubs, shop doorways and a boat on the beach

Tried to drive

I really shouldn't drink.

I've done all but the first and second. Third whilst sober, fourth whilst sober and again when pissed, fifth when pissed, sixth all the time and seventh when out of my face pissed.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Walking home from Brighton to Shoreham, is pretty stupid! :shootself

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
fatboy said:
Got arrested

Got put in an ambulance, ran away from it, then got strapped into it and taken to hospital

Climbed up scaffolding

Shagged some mingers

Went to sleep in various things including clubs, shop doorways and a boat on the beach

Tried to drive

You only drink to be sociable then.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
My personal count is rather low here, but a guy in my corridor at uni posted about a dozen flyers and his university ID card through a totally random person's letterbox on our first night here.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
most obvious one to spring to mind is the following sequence of events:

get thrown out of standard (what do you mean its a shit hole?!.................... well, i reckon its alright, didn't know they had a door to outside from the basement for people like me), somehow stumble up the road, fall into a taxi, get thrown out of the taxi by the driver after travelling all of about 10 yards, then taking a whole 2 hours to walk from town to preston park (where i lived at the time) all the time struggling to stay on the pavement. How I wasn't mugged/arse-raped/run-over on the walk home i will never know, i was anyone's.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:

get thrown out of standard (what do you mean its a shit hole?!.................... well, i reckon its alright, didn't know they had a door to outside from the basement for people like me),

They get really annoyed when people leave through that door.

the full harris said:
How I wasn't mugged/arse-raped/run-over on the walk home i will never know, i was anyone's.

You were. ;)

Indestructible Gull

Aug 1, 2003
Hove
fatboy said:
Got arrested

Climbed up scaffolding

Shagged some mingers

Tried to drive

Send dodgy photos on friends phones. ;)

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Nicked things walking back like loads of signs, been stopped by a copper for doing it and told that if i kept on ignoring him I'd spend the night in a cell.

Walking back from SOS in Tonbridge to the Sainsbury's Tunbridge Wells wasn't a good idea either. Took me about 6 hours.

Egged the student house down the road from me and got
chased by a load of them with baseball bats all the way down to Eastbourne pier.

Nothing to bad I guess!! :glare:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bet my mate that his micro scooter wasn't broken, despite what he claimed. Went down dyke road on it at three in the morning, kept pushing off the ground with my other foot to make it go as fast as it could, and then did a somersault and landed on my wrist fifteen yards away just after I put my other foot down on the thing. My mate then explained that the problem with the scooter was that when both feet are on it it drags on the road and so stops instantly. Have been debating legal action against him.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Back when I was in the RAF. Our barrack blocks were two story H-blocks. Got very pissed in a mates room one night and fell asleep. Woke up freezing in the middle of the night, so left his room, on the 1st floor of one corner of the block, went to my room on the ground floor of the opposite corner, picked up my duvet and went back to my mates room and went back to sleep.
:dunce:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
i bought a baby off a beggar in colombo, took it back onboard ship and was going to look after it as i felt sorry for it.
the quartermaster came to my messdeck and told me to return the baby to its mother. i did and let her keep the money!!!!!

had an argument with some taxi drivers in athens over the price of the fare, they called the police who started shooting at us as we made our escape into the dockyard!!!!!!

got a pie out of a machine (the ones that rotate when you put your money in and make your selection) removed the lid, took out the filling, shit in the pie, put the lid back on the pie and placed it back into the machine and waited for quite a long time for someone to re-buy it!!!!!

plenty more where they came from had 19 years in the R.N.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here