Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What stupid things have you done while drunk?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
According to andy I was not allowed in to weatherspoons on friday as i fell over while drunk as trying to walk in.
Plus stolen verious things such as bowling balls, whats the most stupid thing you have done while drunk?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was once sick down the side of a wall for about ten minutes only to realise it was actually the glass wall of a posh restaurant and there was a couple on a romantic dinner on a table up against the window.

I felt so guilty.

Not the stupidest thing by a long way but far too many to mention.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I also once carried a bath down Beverley Road in Hull (main road in to the City) at about 2 in the morning and woke up in my front room having slept in it with no recolection of how it got there.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i enjoy the nights that one moment your in your local getting a quick pint before the train the next thing you know you wake up in your bed thinking what the hell just went on

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I got thrown out of The Bosun for doing the John the Baptist joke.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Jumped off the promenade on Brighton seafront.
Put my socks over my trainers to get into McCluskeys (which worked).
Had a waterfight on the bumper boats on the pier and spent the rest of the night drenched and frozen.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Done loads of daft things like sleeping in a skip, Dancing on a stage and forgetting that I was on Crutches and nearly knocked 2 people out by waving them around but the most stupid thing I did was deciding I was fit enough to wlk back to hove from the far side of Worthing. Must have taken me a good 5 hours and could not walk for the next 2 days.

Oh yeah and asked some girl to marry me.:dunce: Luckily she said no:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
kinkygerbil said:
According to andy I was not allowed in to weatherspoons on friday as i fell over while drunk as trying to walk in.
Plus stolen verious things such as bowling balls, whats the most stupid thing you have done while drunk?

That's far from the most stupid thing you've done drunk. Beggars, lots of money and chicken/mayo sandwiches come to mind. Plus many worse.

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
bha.fatboy said:
Done loads of daft things like sleeping in a skip, Dancing on a stage and forgetting that I was on Crutches and nearly knocked 2 people out by waving them around but the most stupid thing I did was deciding I was fit enough to wlk back to hove from the far side of Worthing. Must have taken me a good 5 hours and could not walk for the next 2 days.

Oh yeah and asked some girl to marry me.:dunce: Luckily she said no:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:eek: :eek:
I'll be having words with you later to hear more :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There was this guy we knew at uni who was a top bloke and in a wheelchair. We were out on a Saturday night and saw him so went over for a chat. He asked if I could help him down onto the dancefloor so I said 'yeah, no probs' and tried to manouvre his chair down three steps.

Because I was pissed what actually happened was I ended up tipping him out of his chair.

I did not mean to and he thought it was funny. I literally just got my bearings wrong because I was pissed and pushed the chair forward instead of back but to everyone else I must have looked a complete arsehole.

Stupidest thing I have ever done drunk would have to be singing 'Where've your miners gone?' to a packed pub in Cardiff. Me and my mates had to scarper and hide in McDonalds.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
kinkygerbil said:

You also told the manager of another pub she was a northern slag. Then you fell down the stairs in The Event.

I've never done anything silly when drunk! :jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Many things when younger but fortunately now senile dementia has crept in and I cannot remember ;)

Actually my worse one was turning up for duty drunk at 10pm on Christmas Eve. Fortunately my petty officer was understanding and let me get away with it. I wasn't too bad and sobered up during the night shift. I had to make loads of coffee for everyone else though.
I could have been in serious trouble.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
ahhh beer.
Kissing the floor cos some girls wouln't kiss me.
Getting kicked of a 46 bus cos I was too drunk
Drinking more beer
Badly stubbing my toe playing footie and still playing with one foot hoping around the court
Almost smashing a window when I was cheering on a band in some pub along Western Road and shouting the next Nirvana to them.
Shouting at radom vehicles in tuine to football chants

And Im only 15 so I have hopefull got MANY more years yet of happy drinking!:clap2:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cereal Killer said:
ahhh beer.
Kissing the floor cos some girls wouln't kiss me.
Getting kicked of a 46 bus cos I was too drunk
Drinking more beer
Badly stubbing my toe playing footie and still playing with one foot hoping around the court
Almost smashing a window when I was cheering on a band in some pub along Western Road and shouting the next Nirvana to them.
Shouting at radom vehicles in tuine to football chants

And Im only 15 so I have hopefull got MANY more years yet of happy drinking!:clap2:

And I thought you were going to say 'post on Nsc'

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Got arrested

Got put in an ambulance, ran away from it, then got strapped into it and taken to hospital

Jumped out of a moving train

Climbed up scaffolding

Shagged some mingers

Went to sleep in various things including clubs, shop doorways and a boat on the beach

Tried to drive

I really shouldn't drink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here