Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Sport's Personality Are YOU?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
UNBELIEVABLY (considering the answers I gave - D,C,D,A,D,C) apparently I most identify with... David Beckham :eek: :eek: :eek:

You like to turn on the style and are the focus of attention. But not always for the right reasons!

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Paula Radcliffe - I DEMAND a recount !!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I am also the moustachioed, droning Brummie. Not very happy with that result, it has to be said.

Mind you - could have been 'splitter' Radcliffe :lolol:

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Looks at all you goons..

''Oooooh, I'm Paula Radcliffe a long distance runner who looks like a spaz when she runs''

''Oooh I'm David Beckham, a skirt wearing goon that can't talk proper''

''Oooh, I'm boring racing driver Nigel Mansell who's got a shitty 'tache and rubbish voice''

And then there's me

''Yeah BWOY, I'm the DADDY of boxing LENNOX LEWIS and I'm dead tough and dress REALLY well''.

Ha!

BINNERS

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Daley Thompson

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Looks at all you goons..

''Oooooh, I'm Paula Radcliffe a long distance runner who looks like a spaz when she runs''

''Oooh I'm David Beckham, a skirt wearing goon that can't talk proper''

''Oooh, I'm boring racing driver Nigel Mansell who's got a shitty 'tache and rubbish voice''

And then there's me

''Yeah BWOY, I'm the DADDY of boxing LENNOX LEWIS and I'm dead tough and dress REALLY well''.

Ha!

BINNERS

And gay

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You wish.

Whilst I would have to agree he is an attractive, stylish fellow. Being rammed like a train from behind by the world heavyweight champ does not appeal, and could be seriously bad for my general good health.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here