Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What sort of "welcome" will we give murray returning in a palace shirt?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I really can't understand why he is joining Palace, if he is, but that's something he will just have to regret at his leisure. More fool him.

I'm not interested in giving him any shit until he does a "Hammond" then I'll let the gates of hell open and the inhabitants shall be unleashed on him...otherwise not bothered.:smile:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Trying to think where/how Southampton would play him and how he would fare being back under Wilkins? Presumably he would be cover for Barnard while he serves jail time? Or maybe Lambert is leaving?

Whichever way I look at him going to Southampton it just doesn't work (unless it's just Adkins trying to piss us off again?). Joking of course but I really don't see him being better than what they have and he would be a very expensive third choice striker.

Millwall? Maybe Morison is going, because otherwise with McQuoid and Harris he again looks like he would be mainly a bench player?

There's still Derby reportedly interested but I wonder what are the odds on Glenn "doing an Inigo" and signing back with us after all? Wasn't Gus in Uruguay on hols when that went down? A sign maybe.......................

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There's still Derby reportedly interested but I wonder what are the odds on Glenn "doing an Inigo" and signing back with us after all? Wasn't Gus in Uruguay on hols when that went down? A sign maybe.......................

Shirley won't happen after his 'farewell to the fans' speech. He'll end up at Preston North End or similar now that Palace are out of the running.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Trying to think where/how Southampton would play him and how he would fare being back under Wilkins? Presumably he would be cover for Barnard while he serves jail time? Or maybe Lambert is leaving?

Whichever way I look at him going to Southampton it just doesn't work (unless it's just Adkins trying to piss us off again?). Joking of course but I really don't see him being better than what they have and he would be a very expensive third choice striker.

Millwall? Maybe Morison is going, because otherwise with McQuoid and Harris he again looks like he would be mainly a bench player?

Good post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here