Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What sort of blood have you got?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I don't mean A, O or AB stuff.

I mean what is your animal type blood?

Some people have Hamster Blood (mind you do as you are told), other have Rat's blood (Back Door Men), Lynx Blood (found a promoter or nearly fell off the floor), Bull's Blood (just an ordinary bully), Mustang Girl: she's got Pony blood, the Disc Jockey has Pony blood as well (I heard that down at the rodeo show), Wolf Blood (leader of the pack), Blue Lizard Alligator Blood, Dragon's Blood is sleeping back at Thunderbarrow with his treasure.

I once met the Bradford Park Avenue hooligan army. He was 6 foot 8 inches tall, built like a brick shithouse and was waving his arms about and either drunk or crazy. They would not give a job down at the seafront. I suppose he would frighten all the kids. I expect he has Troll's blood.

Yessirm, he barked: that's Dog's blood.

I reckon I've got electric Albatross blood. I soar and I fizz you see.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Christ :eek:

Perseus.... Do you play World of Warcraft when not on NSC... Cos you have an air of that weirdness around you with this thread.

Methinks he should be chased outta NSC village taking his demonic ideas with him, :hilton: :hilton: :hilton: :hilton: .......

.......and stay out.... MMwwwwhhhaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
In simple terms if Tony Bloom has got Alligator blood, what type have you got?
I expect mine is Turtle blood.
It is bad luck to say Albatross, bloody seabird flavour.

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Warcraft

Christ :eek:

Perseus.... Do you play World of Warcraft when not on NSC... Cos you have an air of that weirdness around you with this thread.

Methinks he should be chased outta NSC village taking his demonic ideas with him, :hilton: :hilton: :hilton: :hilton: .......

.......and stay out.... MMwwwwhhhaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

I have never heard of Warcraft until now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here