Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what sort of albion fan are you

1-train spotter( the sort that knows the train times to watford before the draws ended)
2 -ruffian(drinks real ale and eats pies)
3 -1901er( has total contempt for what made football great in this country)
4 -mike warder(someone that just does not get it)
5 -pant twirler who's now been in all seven stands as is a super fan and does not know how to set up pole thing)
6 geezer(has punched a least three people while smoking a fag)
7-nsc mafia(i know nothing of these people)
# which one are you???

None of the above.

Born and raised a couple of streets away from The Goldstone, carried The Albion in me even when I wasn't going to games (like all the time I was in primary/junior school). Happily began going more when I started my 'working life' - which co-incided with Mike Bamber, and players like Sully and Fred Binney, and soon Peter Taylor, Peter Ward Ian Mellor Tony Towner and the mid-70's side that woke Brighton and Hove up again to the fact that there was a league side in the neighbourhood.

Seen some crackers and crappers, but overall it's been great to be an Albion fan

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Where's the 'Sits in the Family Stand Telling Their Kid To Get Their Feet Off The Seats And No You're Not Having Any Chips You Haven't Come Here To Enjoy Yourself' option?

That's me.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A frustrated exile who has to spend far too much time on this website to get an idea of what's going on at and around the club.

definitely that and besides I drink black coffee NOT real ale so I have been kicked out of the ruffians

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
So my status as a fan is considered random. Maybe because I work abroad for 6 months of the year I don't fit into any of your pigeon holes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here