Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Siort of Building do you work in

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brighton Business Center, it's a Grade ll listed building currently being renovated. For those who know Brighton it's that building at the junction of Ditchling Road, Viaduct Road and Upper Lewes Road. It looks like a minor Victorian Public School, indeed my office looks like a junior Housemaster's study with a very high ceiling. All I can see out of my window though is the office opposite.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
From my desk, through the atrium and two other tall buildings in Canary Wharf, I can see the New Den.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
CAFC Matt said:
You ain't that far from the Valley if you knw what I mean :clap2:

Very true Matt, I can see the east stand (which is basically where I stood to watch Malcolm Poskett's hattrick against you lot in about 1978) the other way...but not quite from my desk. Good old Charlton.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
My view is alright, nice green trees, with squirrels and woodpeckers on one side, and the aproach for Gatwick on the other.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm in ghastly Kennington next to the job centre. In the summer, i can see tramps doing poos in Kennington Park. But i can also hear the cheer of wickets taken in test matches at the Oval.
Splendiferous.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can see the infamous Canal Street of Manchester, which is the heart of the gay village, along with the canal and a bit of the tram lines for our Metro.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Geest foods in Bourne lincs the outstanding view of a car park and a dyke ( not the lesbian type) but the sun is shining

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Trigger said:
Baker Street.

There is a pie shop, a chippy, a cafe, a kfc & a mcdonalds all within a 2 minute walk, sorted.

:jester:
Whereabouts in Baker Street do you work? I walk down it every day.

onlyaboho

Oct 4, 2004
I can see most of Bevendean and some of the Downs.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
I'm in an office where, some years ago, the previous occupant claimed to have discovered cold fusion and caused quite a stir! I get a view of a small car park and trees towards the river Itchen(?) (I think).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Wehre do you go for lunchtime drinkies, Brovian. Quite a good choice around there!
My deeply-ingrained Protestant work ethic stops me from going to the pub at lunchtime. However when my music colleague is over from France we sometimes have a couple of pints of Harveys in the Mitre. Normally though I just nip out for a sandwich and I'm back on NSC in no time.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Barnet Seagull said:
I've a view of the Royal Courts of Justice from my office.

What he said.

Looking at the RCJ through my window on the Strand right now.

Spooky

FatboyTim

Jul 14, 2003
the moon
If it weren't for the bloody air conditioning unit right outside the window, I'd have a splendid view of Loftus Road and the rest of White City and all the way to Acton and beyond...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here