• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: Re: Re: What should Magoo do?

London Irish said:

f*** IT - can I buy a BRIGHTON BEARS season ticket for you :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Even better, a season ticket for Sussex's premier gay risque live sex club

The Brighton Barebacks

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
bhaexpress said:
Erm .... What did he actually say for the nth time ?
ahh spotted it on another thread

something about not giving a shit about the Hart injury , suspension , something or other?

unless its a different outburst of course

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: What should Magoo do?

London Irish said:
You have totally misjudged today - we gave everything! You don't deserve a team like ours - f*** off and watch some cricket, horsekilling or T'Super League, whatever fad your into now!

f*** IT - can I buy a BRIGHTON BEARS season ticket for you :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
No thank you...

And i agree we gave everything today, there were mistakes but each player played almost to full ability today and gave it almost all they had, i've not once said we hadn't given everything today... All i'm saying is comments like that from Magoo are not needed... Can't you read?

f*** IT, shall i get you a buy 1 get 1 free set of glasses from specsavers? :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Zed Seagull

Re: Re: What should Magoo do?

London Irish said:
Why don't you f*** off and support another team? You hang around this website like a bad smell - when was the last time you had ONE positive comment to say about this team of ours? When was the last time you f***ing went and watched us play, yet you are always on here running the Albion down! You are a f***ing joke coming out with this divisive BOLLOCKS when the team gave EVERYTHING today AND MORE :salute: :salute: :salute:

Top post LI.:clap: :clap: :clap: There is no pleasing for sad fuckers like trigger. We played well today, any fucker could see that with a glass marbel up there arse.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Errr, I don't think the question of whether the players gave 100% has been raised?

Magoo is the screw-up in all of this. Dodd (a natural right back) was warming the bench. We had 2 subs left and (including injury time) about 7 mins left. The players gave EVERYTHING but were totally disorganised from that moment on and it cost us.

As for his comments, on the one hand he's saying it shouldn't have been a sending-off, but then to say such a barbed hateful thing, essentially saying 'Hart's got himself to blame and f*** 'im if he's badly hurt' is amazingly crass and shows a complete lack of man-management (you only have to look at the Knight debacle which could and should've been done behind closed doors, not through the media...). If you're going to use the media, make sure your shit doesn't stink and MM's smells like a corpse - Those who live by the sword die by it.

Public apology is too good for him...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Carrot Cruncher said:
Errr, I don't think the question of whether the players gave 100% has been raised?

Magoo is the screw-up in all of this. Dodd (a natural right back) was warming the bench. We had 2 subs left and (including injury time) about 7 mins left. The players gave EVERYTHING but were totally disorganised from that moment on and it cost us.

As for his comments, on the one hand he's saying it shouldn't have been a sending-off, but then to say such a barbed hateful thing, essentially saying 'Hart's got himself to blame and f*** 'im if he's badly hurt' is amazingly crass and shows a complete lack of man-management (you only have to look at the Knight debacle which could and should've been done behind closed doors, not through the media...). If you're going to use the media, make sure your shit doesn't stink and MM's smells like a corpse - Those who live by the sword die by it.

Public apology is too good for him...
Thank f*** you're not Dick Knight - then we would be in the shit.

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
The reason Dodd was warming the bench was because he's only played in one reserve game since coming back to fitness and OGH has been doing an excellent job there - why drop an on form player. Feel Hart's sending off was legitimate. It was the ref's inconsistancy that pissed me off. We were playing good football up until then and felt we had every chance of winning the game. Although I agree Dodd should have come off after OGH was sent off.

People calling for McGhee's head are being pathetic and unrealistic even if that is their opinion. No one will ever get more out of this squad on our resources then him. Not Mouriniho. Not Ferguson. Not even Paul Jewell. McGhee to lead us to Falmer and beyond!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Bruce Lee Wannabe said:
The reason Dodd was warming the bench was because he's only played in one reserve game since coming back to fitness and OGH has been doing an excellent job there - why drop an on form player. Feel Hart's sending off was legitimate. It was the ref's inconsistancy that pissed me off. We were playing good football up until then and felt we had every chance of winning the game. Although I agree Dodd should have come off after OGH was sent off.

People calling for McGhee's head are being pathetic and unrealistic even if that is their opinion. No one will ever get more out of this squad on our resources then him. Not Mouriniho. Not Ferguson. Not even Paul Jewell. McGhee to lead us to Falmer and beyond!

Nobody is saying that Dodd should have started, just that when Hart was sent off, Dodd should have been brought on to play right back and meaning that we sacrifice a forward. Instead Carole went in at right back, a position that he is clearly not comfortable in.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bruce Lee Wannabe said:

what buckie said.

I appreciate that we all say things in the heat of the moment, however, he is the manager of the team and as such should "manage " the team, not come on the radio and dismiss an injury to a player who HE is playing out of position!!!!!. To say he is not interested in garry hart was insulting and totally out of order.......after all OGH spent time in hospital following the crunch he got.

If you dont think he should apologise then fair enough, however to those of us who have seen OGH sweat blood for this club, long before McGhee even knew or cared about us, then he is totally out of order.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
dave the gaffer said:
what buckie said.

I appreciate that we all say things in the heat of the moment, however, he is the manager of the team and as such should "manage " the team, not come on the radio and dismiss an injury to a player who HE is playing out of position!!!!!. To say he is not interested in garry hart was insulting and totally out of order.......after all OGH spent time in hospital following the crunch he got.

If you dont think he should apologise then fair enough, however to those of us who have seen OGH sweat blood for this club, long before McGhee even knew or cared about us, then he is totally out of order.

Dead right dave.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How many times will we see threads demanding McGhee apologises or quits or get sacked.

The fact of the matter is, we are playing some cracking football and this defeatist attitude is despicable.

Only one month ago, people were singing his praises and how he should be given the key to the city. Hell, even bought him some champers.....

There are always suggestions that we have wasted what little money we had, on untried players. Did you really think the club would want to commit to signing tried and tested players, who would be on bigger wages, with the stadium saga still to be resolved? We had to buy young, as they were cheaper. Our main goal was for long term survival as a club.

It shows just how far we have come under McGhee, losing two points at Elland Rd, taking all three points at Selhurst Pk.

Keep the faith and lets take three points in Cardiff

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
How many times will we see threads demanding McGhee apologises or quits or get sacked.

The fact of the matter is, we are playing some cracking football and this defeatist attitude is despicable.

However cracking the football is we have only won 2 games this season and 6 this year. If we lose at Cardiff and teams around us get positive results, going into the Derby game could be the first time this season where even if we win we cannot move out of the bottom 3, which is a worry.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Buck said:
However cracking the football is we have only won 2 games this season and 6 this year. If we lose at Cardiff and teams around us get positive results, going into the Derby game could be the first time this season where even if we win we cannot move out of the bottom 3, which is a worry.

That is very true. It is a diffciult situation.

WOuld you sack him Uncle? And who would you replace him with?

I would stick with him. The wins will come. His game plan will come off.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
That is very true. It is a diffciult situation.

WOuld you sack him Uncle? And who would you replace him with?

I would stick with him. The wins will come. His game plan will come off.

Would I sack him? Although never his biggest fan, I do appricate what he has done, especially last season. I do not like the fact that he seems to be untouchable, however bad the results. If he went, in an ideal world I would be happy to see Burely down here and I think you could get a manager of that calibre down here, as the only way that can get into the shop window is by the working, but the danger is he fucks off after 10 months.

What does worry me is that by Saturday we could be cut adrift in the bottom 3 and yet people are happy to bury their heads in the sand and trust the club and take the view that it will be OK in the end. It might well be, but it is starting to worry me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is starting to worry me, but It wouldnt feel quite right if we were not battling against something.

It is difficult now as there are so many games. People need a run in the team etc. We need to organise more reserve games and get people match fit and sharp.

Perhaps it is time for the board to laty down some serious money and try and secure a defender. I think that should be the priority!

We are scoring goals, not as many as we should.

We need Chippy back, Hinsh and possibly MacCammon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here