Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should I do about the racist idiot at work?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I recieved this advice from a very well known person on here when I needed to take revenge on a similar chump

Find out his address and send a letter to his local paper going on about how he thinks radical Islam should be allowed and recommending that there should be a massive mosque built in the town centre. sign it as him and include his address and let the real racists pay him a visit.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He constantly uses racist language, and has some fairly vile views. He isn't racially abusing anyone, although there are no black or asian people in my office.

Could you be more specific or are you just glad handing your exstreme politicly correct views?

the devil is always in the detail.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
do a 'ted danson'....

ted-danson-blackface-1b.jpg

go to work like that and see if he's still all big and clever with the racist remarks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ted dansons hair is truly a sight to behold. Remarkable.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Find out where he lives Chesney and then ring his doorbell and run away.

Direct action is needed here.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Well you are just going to have to put up with it then Chesney............. P.S. sorry I called you a gutless creep.

If only you were as vocivarous in the real world in your fight against racism as you have been on here in the past.

:lolol:

There's probably some truth in that. I don't think I am the first person in the world that abhors racism, but has sometimes failed to challenge someone who is being racist. But now I know I have your support, I will challenge him.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
How old are you? 17 or 18 is my guess ???

What a gutless goon you are :nono:

Come on here asking for advice on what to do :ohmy:

Get some balls man (boy)

Thank you. I presume you have NEVER EVER EVER asked anyone in the world for advice on any matter ever in your life.

Part of the reason I came on here to ask was because I was wondering where I may stand (in terms of keeping my job) if I was to accuse someone of something which I couldn't necessarily prove, i.e. whether I could end up facing disciplinary action myself.

Thank you for kind words though, you seem like a very nice person.

I will remember in future not to ask anyone for advice on anything, as it is clearly the actions of gutless scumbag.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Asking advice good. I tend to find that I instinctively know if something is wrong and needs challenging then it is a question of if I have the courage to do it. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. Wish I always did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here