Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Schools/Colleges/Uni's did/do you go to?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Why am I not surprised you go to Kings Manor?? Obviously hasn't changed too much since i left

So it was a complete shit hole full of incompetent teacher when you went there? :annoyed:

Excluded today because i refused to sit down in the common room, what a bunch of :wanker:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Berry Brow Infants school
Renthorpe Junior School
Yeoville School for Boys ( South Africa)
Germiston School
Rembrant Park School
Swanley High school ( back in England)
Northfleet School for Boys ( Kent)
George Ward School ( Melksham, Wiltshire)
Famer High School

My education was well and truly f***ed up!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
St Lawrence Primary School, Hurstpierpoint
Bishops Hull Primary, Taunton
Downlands Secondary, Hassocks
BHASVIC
University of York

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
St Wilfreds Infants & Juniors, Haywards Heath
Holy Trinity Secondary & 6th Form, Crawley

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Think that's the uni i'm going to!

what to do?

the campus i am on currently is due to be shut in 2011 due to budgter cuts - apart from that, its a bloody good place to go to uni. especially when gold cup week rolls around

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
what to do?

the campus i am on currently is due to be shut in 2011 due to budgter cuts - apart from that, its a bloody good place to go to uni. especially when gold cup week rolls around

business management. what do you do there?

it better not be that campus:lol: yeah looks a nice place to be n'all.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
business management. what do you do there?

it better not be that campus:lol: yeah looks a nice place to be n'all.

im doing journalism. it wont be that campus, you'll be at the nice new one at the park unless they decide to change EVERYTHING around!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So it was a complete shit hole full of incompetent teacher when you went there? :annoyed:

Excluded today because i refused to sit down in the common room, what a bunch of :wanker:

Why didn't you just sit down? Perhaps a teacher, who has a difficult enough job was trying to get something done?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Fairlight Infants
Bevendean Junior
Varndean Grammar School (as it then was)
University of Bradford
London College of Printing

Bev Junior (and middle) for me too

Westdene
Patcham Fawcett
Brighton Tech (thrown out)

2 out of three..

Fawcett
Brighton Tech (encouraged to leave) and re-signed on another course on opposite side of pelham rd..!

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Why didn't you just sit down? Perhaps a teacher, who has a difficult enough job was trying to get something done?
1.No chairs to sit on
2.Raining outside so didn't really want to go outside
3.4-5 other people standing up who the teachers ignored but it was enough of a problem that 3 teachers had to come over to me.
4.One lad standing next to me asked the teachers why the were not having a go at him for standing and they answered "because" before going back to having a go at me. They then said it was because i was blocking thier view, seeming i was leaning on a wall i don't see what bit of thier view i was blocking :glare:

The last thing i was looking for was to cause the teachers stress but they were taking the piss and i was not best pleased, standing up at lunch time has never been a problem before
so why should it be now? :rant:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
1.No chairs to sit on
2.Raining outside so didn't really want to go outside
3.4-5 other people standing up who the teachers ignored but it was enough of a problem that 3 teachers had to come over to me.
4.One lad standing next to me asked the teachers why the were not having a go at him for standing and they answered "because" before going back to having a go at me. They then said it was because i was blocking thier view, seeming i was leaning on a wall i don't see what bit of thier view i was blocking :glare:

The last thing i was looking for was to cause the teachers stress but they were taking the piss and i was not best pleased, standing up at lunch time has never been a problem before
so why should it be now? :rant:

Perhaps they pick on you because your grammar is so bad? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here