Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What reception will revs and coxy get?

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
Cox & slade warm reception from me. I know I have mentioned previously but Revell wll be greeted with a request for my wifes owed cleaning money by both me and my 11 year old son. Tight fised bast~@d. Hoping son will ask him loudly in front of as many people as possible hopefully in the Sportsman after the game. Wish me luck.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I know there both bha players and I've seen what you do to scotty. Revells had a great season scoring 11 and has been romoured that he will leave in jan. Cox has had a fantastic season too but I'd a little inconsistent. He's also been romoured for a move away. Also what reception will big russ get.

East! East! East London! Orient fan here too. I'm not going as I'm on holiday but I'll be listening in via Internet. It's a big game for both teams. The plastic rivalry has gone and there's just the scotty panto that some bha seem to persist in. I have full respect for bha and we will need out own fans united when hearn finally stops his courting and just plain rapes us.

Oct 25, 2003
got no problem with cox......was a fairly decent player, his career with us just wasn't going anywhere and he needed to leave really

revell can f*** off though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here