Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What price Wise now arrives at the Albion under some guise?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wise? That's always been my worry about appointing Poyet. Still, so long as the club installs aboot scraper, and makes sure Poyet scrapes off anything nasty from the bottom of his shoes before entering the premises, we should be alright (I hope).

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
wise will not be coming in to help gus, apparently he is not allowed to.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you was in Wise's shoes apart from the probably being much too small would you want to go and work for somebody who was your number 2 previously. I think that is definitely a no go.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
would be gob-smacked if he turned up now - Poyet seems intent on doing this one on his own. Let's face it, if he does his job getting us into the Championship and then leading us out at Falmer there'll be loads of big clubs coming in for him

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i won't be happy until wise washes up at another club. why has he been around so much over the past 8 months or so? certainly from what we've been told about the candidates on the shortlist, the only 1 with any connection to wise was the one who got the job.

but let's think the best not the worst - hopefully that little turd wise will turn up at another club somewhere before long

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i won't be happy until wise washes up at another club. why has he been around so much over the past 8 months or so? certainly from what we've been told about the candidates on the shortlist, the only 1 with any connection to wise was the one who got the job.

but let's think the best not the worst - hopefully that little turd wise will turn up at another club somewhere before long

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
A colleague of mine was on hols in Dubai the last couple of weeks at the same hotel as Wise and his family. Apart from saying that Wise is a really nice bloke he also said that Wise left the holiday early as he came back for an interview at Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here