Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What POSTERS did you have on your bedroom wall as a kid ?

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
bn3.jpg

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Various Winona Ryder, but this one for the longest:

12802738_10153290340407136_4900705802425139082_n.jpg

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I had two massive posters of Tiffany and Belinda Carlisle. My preference for redheads in evidence at an early age. Must've been the hair colour though as I have literally no recollection of any Tiffany songs. Did have beautiful Belinda's album though...

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
We had a meet up a few months ago, and Oliver Andrew (scary French teacher) and Dave Akers turned up, the latter with his guitar.

Susie Boon was supposed to put in an appearance but sadly couldn't make it.

JOA taught me Russian (the only one I failed). Susie Boon taught me maths and was my form tutor in the Sixth Form. Akers taught me history. Did Akers sing the US Presidents and English Monarchs songs?

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
The 1964 4th division winning team photo and Bill Cassidy's tie up which I saw him rip off, Straight on pitch at end of game and claimed that, hence forum name.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
137861.jpg

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

Plus a couple of others that my mother thoroughly disapproved of...

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
being a girlie... i did have a classic smouldering looking james dean..... plus a war poster.. helmet resting on a gun.. that i used to cover the wall vent in the hope the spiders may not want to push their fat bodies past it..
also.. albion team pics... and various posters taken from shoot... do recall crushes on ali macoist, kerry dixon and paolo rossi..
munch's the scream also frequented the room....

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My youngest is 10 & has an extremely racy Rita Ora calendar hanging up in his room...my wife didn't realize it would be quite so revealing when she ordered it for him for Xmas - but its bloody fantastic I must say!

"but its bloody fantastic I must say!"

Genuine spit tea out of mouth moment. Thank you.

"Oh, for God's sake, Dad, just take the bloody calendar and hang it in your shed; I need to get to sleep now. I promise I won't tell mum; I'll tell her I swapped it for a water pistol at school. Now, for the love of God, just go"

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
image.jpeg

When I was 17 I worked, part time, at the Academy Cinema which showed a certain class of film. I collected all the posters. How I wish I had kept them. I had the two above :)

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I was in love with Keren Woodward from Bananarama (the one on the left) and had a poster similar to this.

6484d740.jpg

Also had a similar one to this Madonna poster from Smash Hits

bip5cm.jpg
I shared your feelings for Keren

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Amongst others (e.g. Albion team pictures, the stones, various gig posters etc) I had a picture of Linda Lovelace I was rather fond of.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My mum was convinced I was GAY, and was busy saying Hail Mary's every Sunday to protect my soul burning in hell should I have decided to bowl from the pavilion end.

When I came home one day and stuck up posters of Debbie Harry and Kate Bush she rushed back to church and lit a candle as she thought her prayers had been heard and I had been saved.

(Little did she know that I was already the school's major distributor of grumble mags, having worked out a shoplifting SCAM with one of the tall kids in the year above me. I would go into a newsagent and ask for a quarter of sherbert PIPS or bon bons. Whilst the newagent was weighing out the sweties my partner in CRIME would sweep up the contents of the top shelf into his adidas bag and we would split the contents and sell them at skool).
Nice operation. We just resorted to the old violence and protection rackets,making 5p off selected kids of their 15p daily dinner money. It's not as bad as it seemed all it meant was they couldnt have a pudding. Kept us in Sovereign and Razzle and they have probably been healthier in later life.
As for posters, just the Aladin Sain one I think.

Last edited:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
None but if i was going to have one it would be this

4747166.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here