Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what players do you hope gus signs in the summer?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kuzsczak

A good leftback - West Brom also released Shorey, he cdaj

Trotter

Vicente back

A big striker with ability - Sam Baldock is one random name I thought of

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Vicente, Kuzsczak and an attacking midfielder.

Heard Michael Kightly is alright, spent last season on loan with Watford but Wolves have been relegated he will probably stay there now.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Vicente, Kuzsczak and an attacking midfielder.

Heard Michael Kightly is alright, spent last season on loan with Watford but Wolves have been relegated he will probably stay there now.
He's a right winger, why do we need an attacking midfielder is we sign Vicente?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Obviously I'd love Kuzsczak, Trotter and Vicente but there'd be a few others on my shopping list.

I've tried to keep the list vaguely realistic.

Daniel Lafferty of Burnely. Strong, young left back. 6'1' and nippy. I rate him, but he only signed this Janurary so I think it's unlikely.

Nick Bailey of Middlesbrough. In my opinion the best box to box midfielder in the league. If you look at Boros form with and without him it's shocking. He'd be incredible for us.

Roman Bednář of Blackpool. 29, 6'3' and not a particularly good scoring record! But I think he'd add something upfront and I think he's a good player that just needs the right manager. I'm sure Gus could get the best out of him!
Roman Bednář of Blackpool.

brightonboy7777

Aug 28, 2009
definitely agree with bailey he's a top player at this level, and would suit our style of football too, whats happening with kuszuack now then thought it was sorted is it just the wage issue then?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kuzsczak

A good leftback - West Brom also released Shorey, he cdaj

Trotter

Vicente back

A big striker with ability - Sam Baldock is one random name I thought of

Not impressed with Trotter as I think there are better about probably cheaper. I suggested Nicky Shorey some weeks ago but was told he is much the same pace as Painter. Everybody wants Vicente to re sign for us obviously and Sam Baldock is apparently lined up for Middlesbro.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hoskins needs to be given a chance,break any bank to get Vicente back and if all others want to much money then start to bring on the youngsters we have plenty of good ones.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Heidar Helguson. Will be leaving QPR before too long, and will do an excellent job at Championship level. Good foil for CMS too...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not impressed with Trotter as I think there are better about probably cheaper. I suggested Nicky Shorey some weeks ago but was told he is much the same pace as Painter. Everybody wants Vicente to re sign for us obviously and Sam Baldock is apparently lined up for Middlesbro.
Anyone who thinks Shorey isn't better than Painter nees their head checked. I would think he's still quicker, he's only 31. Also Reading won the league with Ian Harte playing leftback, shows that pace isn't everything if you have quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here