Votes: 29 16.0%

• Total voters

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I think I'd abstain.

Tory - Never in a million years
Lib Dems - No way, not in Sussex anyhow.
Labour - Who I have voted for all my life, but am no longer a staunch supporter

If the Seagull Party stood, then I'd vote for them.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
David Camerons super Blue Army :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its high time for a change

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
David Camerons super Blue Army :clap:
Remind me, what do the Tories stand for these days aside from the high probablity of blocking the Falmer Stadium project?

We're getting a new Prime Minister next year. We're not getting a new Tory Prime Minister until 2010 at the earliest.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Labour

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looks like Tory which is not good, Lib Dems can do one and Labour have managed to do a royal job of messing up so its the best of (very) bad bunch.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I've always voted Labour, and I've always raged at people who don't use their vote, even it it's just to go into the booth to write 'they're all ****s' on the slip.

However, last time I only voted Labour 'coz the MP for the constituency, Siobhan McDonough, is a good constituency MP, she actually seems to devote most of her time doing work for the voters of her patch. Increasingly I can see why people don't bother, so homogenous are the big two becoming.

I've moved now so, again, it'll depend on the candidates. It'll be Labour if the candidate for the constituency's good, and the 'bunch of ****s' option if not, so disillusioned am I with party politics. The Lib Dems can f*** right off because, rightly or wrongly given my location outside Sussex, I can't separate them in my mind from the damage they've done to my team going back as far as Bellotti.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I would vote Green.

However, the bastards have disenfranchised me. As I have lived outside the UK more than 15 years I have been classified as non-existent.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Monster raving, they make the most sense of all the partys,

The economic Policy

Our team of experts has decided that Income Tax has not proved popular with the public and will therefore be abolished. It was started in order to finance the Napoleonic war in 1799 and we now believe that the time is right to announce the cessation of hostilities with Napoleon. Some of the money left in the coffers will be used to fill in our part of the Channel Tunnel in case no one has mentioned it to the French. Any remaining money will be strategically placed on a horse at the 3-30 at Haydock Park at odds of at least 12/1 in order to see us through until the next election. Income Tax will be officially replaced by people lending the government a bob or two at the end of the week when we’re a bit skint.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
I would probably vote for the Green Party. Not too sure about labour because I dont agree with the war, don't know what the tories really stand for and definately not the lib dems for obvious reasons.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Labour have got the whole country sat down filling in forms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here