Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What parts of your body do you often play with ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nipples are great. I like twisting the hairs round mine till they're all matted, and then seeing if I can pull the tangles out. Sometimes its just a bit too painful, but its cool when the knots suddenly "slip" out. I don't mind losing a couple of nipple hairs either - stretch them out and see how long they are, that type of thing.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Easy 10 said:
Nipples are great. I like twisting the hairs round mine till they're all matted, and then seeing if I can pull the tangles out. Sometimes its just a bit too painful, but its cool when the knots suddenly "slip" out. I don't mind losing a couple of nipple hairs either - stretch them out and see how long they are, that type of thing.

Christ Easy, just how much time to you spend watching TV bare-chested??

In fact, are you wearing a shirt at the moment?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Set of Tracksuits said:
Christ Easy, just how much time to you spend watching TV bare-chested??

In fact, are you wearing a shirt at the moment?
I'm at work at the moment, and so sadly I am indeed shirted (but I can always go the toilet for a fiddle).

As for bare-chested TV, most evenings I like to strip down to my boxer shorts and sit splay-legged on my favourite armchair. I have a trusty pair of boxers which have seen better days - the front of them is held together by a paperclip, the gusset has gone threadbare, and there are some odd colours round the back. But I won't let the missus throw them away - they will ROT on my wrinkled carcass before I would allow her to dispose of them.

So I spend my nights in my decrepid boxers, twiddling my eyebrows and nipple hair, and tugging the wart in my armit.

I'm quite the catch. Right girls ?

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
My ears. I now have to shave them (it's an age thing - don't worry you'll be doing it too with time) but the hairs and wax and lobes and general orifice nature are a source of continual amusement.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Easy 10 said:
I'm at work at the moment, and so sadly I am indeed shirted (but I can always go the toilet for a fiddle).

As for bare-chested TV, most evenings I like to strip down to my boxer shorts and sit splay-legged on my favourite armchair. I have a trusty pair of boxers which have seen better days - the front of them is held together by a paperclip, the gusset has gone threadbare, and there are some odd colours round the back. But I won't let the missus throw them away - they will ROT on my wrinkled carcass before I would allow her to dispose of them.

So I spend my nights in my decrepid boxers, twiddling my eyebrows and nipple hair, and tugging the wart in my armit.

I'm quite the catch. Right girls ?

:lolol:

I just have this image (although I have never met you) of you sitting in front of your PC "twiddling" away with one hand and typing posts on NSC with the other.

And I think everyone has a pair of boxers with a nearly-transparent gusset.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Set of Tracksuits said:
I just have this image (although I have never met you) of you sitting in front of your PC "twiddling" away with one hand and typing posts on NSC with the other.
You are frighteningly accurate.

*glances over shoulder out of window*

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I like to massage the back of my neck where my spine joins my head. What's that area called in English? I don't know, but it's a lovely little bit of bone to run your fingers across during moments of thought or mild stress.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
I like to play with my penis.
Every few nights i get it out of its jar and flick it round an oily bowl until i get tired.
Outside of Safeway, thats one of the most disturbing things I have ever read on here.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Meade's_Ball said:
I like to play with my penis.
Easy 10 said:
Outside of Safeway,
You could have phrased that a lot better, Easy.
I now feel really really....

:sick:

Sorry *wipes mouth with back of hand*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here