Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What parts of your body do you often play with ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Aside from the obvious.

I often find myself tugging on the hairs of my right eyebrow. There are about 2 or 3 that are considerably longer than the rest, and I find it mildy satisfying to twiddle and caress them. I have to stroke them back into place when I've finished though, otherwise they stick up. Inevitably though, I soon find my fingers wandering back to those hairs before long anyway, for another fiddle.

I also have a tiny wart deep within my right armpit, and I like to tug on it in private moments when I am watching TV bare-chested.

Does anyone else have things on their own bodys they like to fiddle with ?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I also twiddle the hairs but on me lower lip!

Could shave em but dont want to coz I love playing wiv em!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Easy 10 said:
I also have a tiny wart deep within my right armpit, and I like to tug on it in private moments when I am watching TV bare-chested.

I feel slightly unwell now :sick:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my goatee...now DESIGNER goatee (well I shave a sextion of it to make it look...different), I like to tug and twiddle and caress...the goatee that is :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: What parts of your body do you often play with ?

80's Seagull said:
I feel slightly unwell now :sick:
Don't pretend you wern't just a little bit aroused...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Northstander said:
I also twiddle the hairs but on me lower lip!

Could shave em but dont want to coz I love playing wiv em!
Please tell me you're NOT an 84 year old granny. If so, I pity your granchildren. "Come and give nanna a kiss" :(

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Personally cannot beat a bit of digging out the fluff and detritus from the belly button

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I've got a tooth with a small chip in it (the one just to the left of my two front teeth) and sometimes I absent-mindedly run the tip of my tongue along it when I'm thinking about things.

:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marshy said:
My left ear lobe often gets a play...
WOW, now thats just SPOOKY.
As I was reading that, I was fiddling with...my left earlobe. I have the beginnings of a small bristle starting to emerge, and in about 3 days, I will be able to get enough fingernail clamped on it to slide it out.

Its good to have something to look forward to.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Easy 10 said:
WOW, now thats just SPOOKY.
As I was reading that, I was fiddling with...my left earlobe. I have the beginnings of a small bristle starting to emerge, and in about 3 days, I will be able to get enough fingernail clamped on it to slide it out.

Its good to have something to look forward to.

Spooky Easy indeed, i already have a twin though, perhaps your my long lost triplet !
:)

Last edited:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
My left hand always twirls my hair, is this a flirtatious thing or pure boredom?
:glare:

With you surley flirtatoius

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Along the hair theme I have a mole my right arm that has two or three longer hairs growing out of it that get played with rather frequently. Also just before I'n due for a hair cut the old sidies get a good twiddling!

Not sure if this counts as a body part but I also blow bubbles with my spit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here