Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What other things does NSC do, really well?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Linking Gus Poyet with every managerial position made available.

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
Ticket exchange. And warnings that southern trains are stuck outside Haywards Heath station.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Moaning?

Ok , something positive ... NSC was a valuable tool in the dark days and has taken the REMF and backed it so,so much :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
As chewing gum for the mind when I wake up in the morning.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I don't bother looking at the bbc news website anymore - normally find our from here before anywhere else!

I think the BBC website managed to mention we'd signed Bruno 2 days after it happened.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Stat Brother, after tearing into me about having my fecking coat nicked (in my opinion) I, after reading your posts realised the error of my ways and now realise I need to read all the posts before I go off on one!:rolleyes:

Offering support and advice ???

My post yesterday re: personal accident claims attracted two useful and informative postings on the matter which will help me decide a way ahead.

My post yesterday re: the desirability of going to Littlehampton for a day out attracted several useful and informative postings on the the matter which will help me decide whether to go there on Friday if it is sunny. It also generated a Binfest amongst a few members which may in time cause the population of the town to rise up against the nearby rival resort of Bognor Regis with consequences that I dread to imagine.

.... And Meades Ball.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My post yesterday re: the desirability of going to Littlehampton for a day out attracted several useful and informative postings on the the matter which will help me decide whether to go there on Friday if it is sunny. It also generated a Binfest amongst a few members which may in time cause the population of the town to rise up against the nearby rival resort of Bognor Regis with consequences that I dread to imagine.???????????????

.... And Meades Ball.[/QUOTE]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My post yesterday re: the desirability of going to Littlehampton for a day out attracted several useful and informative postings on the the matter which will help me decide whether to go there on Friday if it is sunny.
Careful what you wish for.
Sunny day and the tide will be heading out, so plenty of beach and the occasional rock pool.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fish based puns. But I don't want to carp on about it.
No no no not here.
The mearest mention of FBP and it'll be the end of this thread, and that's no tope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here