Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What no official Big Brother thread ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We should all be ashamed that the producers have an audience to show that shite to. TV have gone down the toillet. Especially as the arguement that "this is better than the other shite offered" makes a great deal of sense. We have technology offering us a huge range of viewing choices but still people are settling for crap because "it is the best shit on at the moment".

Rant over

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I like BB, but that Ashleigh bird is a f***ing disgrace. Quote, (after less than an hour in the house), "every boy's fantasy is to piss on a girl". Not my cup of tea to be honest, but I'd shit on her, several f***ing times!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well I like it.

Fair play to you, if you like it watch it. My rant was more about people that watch it because it is better than the other crap on TV.

If you have made a choice to watch it because you enjoy it that all power to you for making an informed choice.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Fair play to you, if you like it watch it. My rant was more about people that watch it because it is better than the other crap on TV.

If you have made a choice to watch it because you enjoy it that all power to you for making an informed choice.

Is there anything other than crap on TV now a days?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
With on demand tv and netflix and the like I find it INCREDIBLE that people even consider watching this SHOWER.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With on demand tv and netflix and the like I find it INCREDIBLE that people even consider watching this SHOWER.
Spot on as always Max. It's as if the option for turning the telly off and doing something else doesn't actually exist in many people's minds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here