Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What no indoor fireworks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Turns out neither Sainsbury's or Tesco's stock these legends.

I tried to replicate the seconds of fun I used to have when I was a kid, for the Jnr Stat's, to no avail.

24 completely differently named 'fireworks' that all do exactly the same thing, the sheer wonderment of an everlasting expanding turd, seems to be no more.

I take it it's another example of elf and safety gone mad.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To judge from the incident a few weeks back, a Mr M Balotelli of Manchester got some from somewhere. :wink:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Pussy shop in Kensington Gardens sells them all year round. £10 a box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We used to have them, the snake was the best by a mile

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I almost fell over the whole mountain of boxes of the things in the Hawkins Bazaar shop in Bristol. £10 a box or 2 for £15

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I liked that paper hat thing which you set on fire and it flew up to the ceiling. We used to get a box of these fireworks at Christmas.

You can make your own ones of these. If you get a brown paper bag and open it as wide as you can, set it on the floor and light both the corners it will magically rise up to the ceiling. Of course there will always be some spoilsport who takes offence at the black mess on the carpet afterwards if you don't catch it carefully when it comes down.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Does anyone remember those smoking plastic monkey/bear things? We have been trying to locate these on the Internet for a while. A link would be great or even their name.... any leads would be appreciated?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Does anyone remember those smoking plastic monkey/bear things? We have been trying to locate these on the Internet for a while. A link would be great or even their name.... any leads would be appreciated?

You sure youre not just having flashbacks to some of our post club escapades?

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Years ago,me and a mate decided it would be fun to let off ordinary outdoor fireworks inside the house,it stank the place out and made a right mess.Needless to say,we were very,very,drunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here