Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What motivates NSC people to post about their sex lives.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
My bet is, they are sexual inadequates who need to boost their own self esteem.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shouldn't the thread be What motivates NSC people to boast about their sex lives ? Some of the crap you read on here is strictly fiction and not FACT.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Posting about your sex doings on a league one football forum probably says as much about you as we need to know.

That said, I like the naughty pictures and homophobic abuse on here as much as the next bloke.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
What motivates people to post about their sex lives?

I have no idea but I, for one, think NSC is a better place for it. Keep the sex stories coming (no pun intended) folks...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Reading these sex stories reminds me of the time I took the virginity of a dozen Swedish underwear models in one evening, the all complained about the length and girth of my penis too, it’s hard being a one man sex machine. True story.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Reading these sex stories reminds me of the time I took the virginity of a dozen Swedish underwear models in one evening, the all complained about the length and girth of my penis too, it’s hard being a one man sex machine. True story.

I remember that well, my arse stung for a week

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Qual-it-ee!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

That's nothing. I was once only 2 absolute stunners away from a threesome.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• Gang_bang.gif
    Gang_bang.gif
    151.5 KB · Views: 143

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here