• Until he wants to leave

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
vulture said:
another hard man keyboard tosser :salute: :salute:
No I mean it: you really are an idiot. Why even bother to post your tired, inane and boring anti-McGhee stuff now? What is it adding to the debate about the club you purport to support? It's not clever nor is it funny. In fact it's just pathetic. But then you really are rather pathetic yourself. In case you haven't noticed, most people are enjoying the World Cup and looking forward to a new season. And what are you doing? Still slagging McGhee off, several WEEKS after the debate about his future was settled. Everyone else is bored senseless by it so do us all a favour and just shut up.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sneaky George said:
No I mean it: you really are an idiot. Why even bother to post your tired, inane and boring anti-McGhee stuff now? What is it adding to the debate about the club you purport to support? It's not clever nor is it funny. In fact it's just pathetic. But then you really are rather pathetic yourself. In case you haven't noticed, most people are enjoying the World Cup and looking forward to a new season. And what are you doing? Still slagging McGhee off, several WEEKS after the debate about his future was settled. Everyone else is bored senseless by it so do us all a favour and just shut up.
Wise words, but I fear far too intelligent for him.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sneaky George said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
The Large One said:
A paradoxical supposition, masquerading as a rhetorical question.

You want the season to be poor in order to fulfil your dreams of off-loading Mark McGhee. If it was down to you, you would sacrifice the well-being of the team and the club in order to achieve this.

But... you are supposed to be a Brighton & Hove Albion fan, and don't want this malaise to happen. An upturn in fortunes would mean an achievement of success for Mark McGhee, even though you would flatly refuse to acknowledge it, and only give the credit to Dean Wilkins, or the players. However, in reality you know that couln't and wouldn't be the case, and that McGhee would have to be given credit.

What a paradox. It must be heart-breaking being you in your position.

Me? I'm going to wait and see what happens.

Nail. Head.

D

Deleted member 2719

The Large One said:
A paradoxical supposition, masquerading as a rhetorical question.

You want the season to be poor in order to fulfil your dreams of off-loading Mark McGhee. If it was down to you, you would sacrifice the well-being of the team and the club in order to achieve this.

But... you are supposed to be a Brighton & Hove Albion fan, and don't want this malaise to happen. An upturn in fortunes would mean an achievement of success for Mark McGhee, even though you would flatly refuse to acknowledge it, and only give the credit to Dean Wilkins, or the players. However, in reality you know that couln't and wouldn't be the case, and that McGhee would have to be given credit.

What a paradox. It must be heart-breaking being you in your position.

Me? I'm going to wait and see what happens.

Now if you are talking about pathetic post this is one - No Albion fan wants the team to lose to prove a point he is just passionate and has a very firm view in which some believe is get MM out and the squad may reunite .

Now LO you GET REAL

:angry:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
Now if you are talking about pathetic post this is one - No Albion fan wants the team to lose to prove a point he is just passionate and has a very firm view in which some believe is get MM out and the squad may reunite .

Now LO you GET REAL

at last a voice that talks sense :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Silent Bob said:
November 31st after we are crushed at home by Cheltenham.
31st?:lolol: :lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nov... IF we are not in and around the playoff's by then... the problem is we just don't know how we will do... Tony Bloom has the money, and will pull the plug if we are not doing well...

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
when its too late - the board wont see failure as an issue, the new ground will stay paramount in their minds and if we are fighting relegation he will be sacked with 6 matches to go (meaning a small pay off) and a miricle will be asked of Dean Wilkins.

Then in May someone will tell the board relegation will cost £1,000,000

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Stinky Kat said:
when its too late - the board wont see failure as an issue, the new ground will stay paramount in their minds and if we are fighting relegation he will be sacked with 6 matches to go (meaning a small pay off) and a miricle will be asked of Dean Wilkins.

Then in May someone will tell the board relegation will cost £1,000,000

I'm glad to see someone else shares my optimistic outlook

we're doomed I tells ya ! :nono:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:

Now LO you GET REAL

You don't even understand LO 's post.......:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mouldy Boots said:

Now LO you GET REAL

What a f***ing stupid post.

The fact that vulture thinks it's a sensible post sums up his lack of thought and your gulliblity.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I chose christmas as if we have a disastrous start to the season and that would be bottom half of the table (please god MM prove me wrong) it will not be too late to get a new man in to launch our play off assault.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Large One said:
What a f***ing stupid post.

The fact that vulture thinks it's a sensible post sums up his lack of thought and your gulliblity.

Sorry to upset you super fans :angry:angry: :angry: maybe just maybe I thought this was a board for all views if you dont like what I post dont f***ing reply to it you c unt .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here