Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What match did Paul Jewell watch today?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They had a couple of chances both ends of the first half but other then that they looked really poor.

this.... not the worst team, but to say they were better for long periods..... P=L=E=A=S=E,

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I thought the score was fair. They had a few chances but then we missed a few too and CMS hit the bar etc.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If Greer hadn't cleared off the line brilliantly the game would have been completely different. He spoke sense I thought.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Greer & bridders certain goalbound efforts cleared with Brez beaten is hard to deny, tho we would have raised our game & found other ways to win comfortably, but we didn't need to & have been busy & have a nice week off now

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We were in fairly good form (apart from Millwall) before we went to Liverpool and got smashed... Then we went to Hull and kept a credible clean sheet...Ipswich are in form coming to The Amex and we are well overdue giving someone a footballing lesson... With our new players and our unbeaten 2012 record continuing, we WILL win easily, and 3-0 is my prediction for this one! Proving that Gus has no intention of going nowhere in the near future!

Up the Albion!!!

You shudda read what I posted yesterday Mr Jewell! I believed it would happen, now so should you... Safe journey back!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
We did not batter them. We deserved to win but not by three. I agree with what he says.

We didn't batter them but we did deserve to win by 3

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
If we had been beaten today Guss would have taken the positives out of it and mentioned it in his post match interview so the Ipswich :hilton: manager was only doing the same. BUT WE WON AND I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F@&£! WHAT HE THINKS.

Noldi :cheers:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Basically the same match most other losing manager saw

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ipswich were the better team for the first 10 minutes in each half. Unfortunately for them we were better for the remaining 70 minutes.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ipswich caused us a lot of problems in the first half, especially Martin and Chopra, and Gus admitted this himself. He made a couple of minor tactical alterations at half-time, when we were probably slightly fortunate to actually be ahead, and then ultimately Ipswich finished a well beaten team. Jewell's not so far off with his analysis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here