Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What makes you follow the albion/football?

ikari2001

May 17, 2011
Brighton
Because they are my team. Born and live in Brighton. Went to my first game in 2006, a 1-0 win against Gillingham at the Withdean, and been going when I can ever since. :albion2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Beats going to garden centres or being dragged round the town on a Saturday afternoon ;)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's a dirty rotten habit that I just can't shift. For all the highs of Wembley, Cardiff and now the wonderment of The Amex, I also endure the downers of Prietfield, Sunday lunchtimes in Macclesfield and losing 5-0 in Croydon. It's a drug, it really is a drug. I stick with it because that scene is where my friends are as well, and without the drug, I wouldn't have that common bond with my friends.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Can't explain really , went to first game 1967 , played football a few seasons but kept coming back for more , love it , always make a day of it home and away , meet my mates . It gets my adrenaline going as soon as i step on the train early in the morning , you just don't know what to expect that day and the adrenaline is still active after all these years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here