Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What makes you cry?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I cried about 3 years ago when i split up with my then girlfriend.It felt like my world had ended:blush: (the only girlfriend ive ever cried over)

Other than that i cant realy remember crying over much since ive been an adult.
Animal cruelty often makes me very upset when i see it on television programmes.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i was at a golf tournament a few years ago in sydney , after they had handed the trophy to wayne grady as the winner the mc directed the crowds attention down the 18 th fairway where a marching pipe band was assembled, as they began marching down the course launching into a celtic squirl, i suddenly got goose bumps all over my body, and i could feel myself bubbling up, as i looked around to see if anyone else was feeling the same this little old lady grabbed my forearm ,squeezed it and said " gets you going doesn't it".............for some reason i lost the plot and began blubbing like a git.......................the birth of my second kid was a very emotional experience as well but far more understandable than the golf tournament phoenomenum......!???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Gritt23 said:
That's REALLY sad. Bullying really is such a despicable act, and I'm sure the perpetrators would have no idea of the damage they have done. But if they had only stopped and thought a bit at the time, they'd have surely realised what misery they were causing.

Dreadful. Hope things pick up for him Meade's Ball.

Ta.
He's the sort of talented chap who'll make it in the end with a bit of help. It's just such a delicate situation. Once he finds his way, he'll absolutely fly.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
Ta.
He's the sort of talented chap who'll make it in the end with a bit of help. It's just such a delicate situation. Once he finds his way, he'll absolutely fly.

I hope he does too. I was pretty badly bullied during parts of my time at school, now I'm at college its all behind me, but sometimes I just get flashbacks and it still has an impact on me every now and again.

bastards they are bullies.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I cry every time I think of Kev and Chris, Taksim Square and what went on in Galatasaray.

I cry while watching our baby girl struggle to do all the stuff that a healthy three year old can do without thinking twice about.

I cry over the kids all the time, our boy is 8 now and is at the stage where it's just not cool to be with mum anymore, yesterday I took him and a few friends bowling and kept my distance. On the way home he said "today was really great, you're a really neat mum" which got me choked up.

I cried at the Reebok when Leeds were relegated and again a week later at our pitch invasion/relegation party after the Charlton game.

I'm a women. I cry a lot! lol

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Dick Knights Mum said:
Shenendoah (or whatever the spelling was).

DKM you mean the bit when Jimmy Stewart's teenage son walks no hobbles into the church and embraces his pa. This was right at the end of the film?

or the bit where

Jimmy Stewart talks to his wife's grave (Martha)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Thats made me feel like i need to cry again!!! :cry:

Oh Christ, I feel bad about starting this now.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Crying's really good for you. There's nothing like the feeling of relief you get after all that pent up emotion bursts out. Must be horrible not being able or not feeling able to cry.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
oh yeah i cried yesterday when i watched that first loves program - that was so sad!!!!

I seem to cry a lot dont i?? damn depression!

Last time I remember crying was 1985 when both Grandparents died within a month. I've felt the odd lump in the throat (but that was cos I needed the cash:jester: ) every now and then, but honestly can't remember crying in the last 20 years.

I presume that makes me an emotional wreck in the making or something.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I havent cried in ages, cant remember when, I do get close when i see the wife crying though.

Another slap normally stops her thankfully
:)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
damn depression!

Ah don't worry about that. 3 points on Saturday and suddenly we are looking safe again. Your depression will be long forgotten.

:thumbsup:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I find it impossible to cry these days, something upstairs just doesn't work properly in that department anymore. I feel like I want to sometimes though but nothing happens. I watched my girlfriend's Stepfather die a pretty horrible death the summer before last and then her Mum went shortly afterwards. I felt so guilty that I couldn't really show any emotion about it but inside I was a mess.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i was a bit upset when my best mate got completely paraletic (through drinking) at my house the other night. his mum died when he was just six years old, and he was crying (never seen him cry before), and he was saying that he wanted to say goodbye to his mum and everything. i didn't know what to say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here