Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What makes a pub a pub?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pubs should have a dog really as well.

Old, unsteady on his feet but be able to eat pork scratchings by the bucket load.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Questions said:
Pubs should have a dog really as well.

Old, unsteady on his feet but be able to eat pork scratchings by the bucket load.

I was going to say cat myself! One that they let wander through and over the bar and between the pumps and tables.

Hygiene issues can be forgotton when a moggy is around.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
BensGrandad said:
I didnt realise my wife and I had taken the Globe in Worthing.

:lolol:

It must be 40 years ago that I last went in there for a drink.

You wouldn`t recognise it BG.

'Changing rooms' did a pub special there and had to transform the place...................................................................................

They hoovered

Only joking of course

Rangdo said:
To be a REAL pub it must be family UN-friendly. Absolutely no bloody kids running about the place deafening me with their glass-shattering screaming and bumping into me causing me to spill my valuable pint.

And no wasting valuable drinking space with stupid adventure playgrounds used to imprison the brats in a vain attempt to keep them from pissing all the other punters off.

If you're not old enough to purchase the products you ain't coming in.

And old blokes smoking pipes. You gotta have old blokes in flat caps smoking pipes.

:clap2:

Definitely should be a kid free zone. Probably upset the PC brigade but adults need their kid free space -and for a lot of us it's the pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here