Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your view on Mcleod

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The impression I got from the Colchester fan I spoke to suggests if he gets injured he gets out of shape quickly. If he can stay injury free and get a good run of games maybe it will work out? He did look alright yesterday. He got a really good cross in from the by-line towards the end and also went past a few players with some ease.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He showed great potential I thought before Micky Adams ruined him by bringing him back from injury early on in the season!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He'll get more chances, which I think he deserves.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My concern would be that he's, what, 28 years old and has never really made the breakthrough with any of his clubs so far.

How long can people talk about a player's potential? At what point do you stop and think "this player's never going to be as good as he could be", when do you start to tell someone it's about more than just ability?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My concern would be that he's, what, 28 years old and has never really made the breakthrough with any of his clubs so far.

How long can people talk about a player's potential? At what point do you stop and think "this player's never going to be as good as he could be", when do you start to tell someone it's about more than just ability?
For a female you put alot of male posters to shame with your input:clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He showed great potential I thought before Micky Adams ruined him by bringing him back from injury early on in the season!
When did he bring him back early?
He was unfit before he got injured anyway, unfit in the fat sense. He did alright for 20 minutes yesterday, as he has before, but that seems to be the limit of how long he can play for. He's got a great left foot but has done nothing to suggest he really wants to play football.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Should be good but for what ever reason just doesn't seem to be able to do it. Who knows why, but hopefully Slade can get the best out of him in pre season and we will see a new player has a quality left foot

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lazy and a bad attitude, or so it seems. He never really had a run in the team, and that's because of his complete lack of fitness. Get him fit and he might be a player, his left foot is class and he showed he could dribble. I think he's a good player in a fat mans body, sort out the weight and he'll be fine.

lancingtroop

Jul 7, 2008
if he stays fit he is purely an impact sub and thats it, good player for about half an hour max. when he came on yesterday i said to my mate brilliant hear comes that fat lazy useless c**t and he completly proved me wrong but isnt good enough for 90 mins

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
He seems alot fitter and lost alot weight under Slade, hopefully with a good pre-season under his belt we'll see the old Mcleod back. In which we did see at the start of this season, untill he picked up that rather bad looking knee injury against Barnet back in August.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
He looked well up for it yesterday when he came on.Looked quick,done some great tackles and looked fitter.Was great in pre-season but off the pace during the season.Lets hope for better things next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here