Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your view on Mcleod

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
He has a two year contract so we are unlikely to see him leave this summer.

So my question to you is this:

Will Slade get the best out of Mcleod and see his obvious talent shine next season for us or will he be a flop like this year?

I personally think he may be a big player for us next season. Slade managed to improve Cox immensely so why not Mcleod. He definately has the talent...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Shit along with Livermore.Waste of wages.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He appears to have lost weight and be fitter as he went past players a couple of times yesterday. So perhaps we may see the player that Colchester fans liked.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He appears to have lost weight and be fitter as he went past players a couple of times yesterday. So perhaps we may see the player that Colchester fans liked.
Who Colchester liked? Your having a laugh?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think Slade can make any ok player play well and I think he is quite talented... I think he could do a job!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Very good player, very injury prone. If he can get fit and stay fit he will be AMAZING for us.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
He has got a CRACKING left foot on him. He's a natural left sided player. He can get to the line and whip balls in. All the makings of a brilliant left winger, he has just always looked out of shape sadly.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Went past players????????? You sure you got the right man or are Stockport blessed with over-weight sluggers?

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
There's definitely more in him than he's given us so far, but every now and again he pings in a top drawer cross or corner......perhaps Slade can get some consistency out of him. I certainly hope so. But I thought Thomson was going to be an Albion legend so what the f*** do I know?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He has got a CRACKING left foot on him. He's a natural left sided player. He can get to the line and whip balls in. All the makings of a brilliant left winger, he has just always looked out of shape sadly.

Lets us know when he does make it as he is 28 years old already.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got a lot of skill and a mighty shot on him. If he was made to work solely on his pace and level of fitness over the Summer he could yet be a revelation for us.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very nice, friendly bloke. Doesn't think too much of NSC and similar sites, mind.

If he focuses on his fitness and works hard over the summer, I think Slade could well get something from him. The potential is definitely there.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
for what it is worth, probably little, i thought he played very well when he came on, ncie to have a player on the left taking defenders on imho

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Lets hope he gets into good shape in the summer not that he's that unfit anyway...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Colchester fan I spoke to said he was often injured and out of shape and they were glad to see him go. Sound familiar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here