Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your favourite/most treasured CONCERT t-shirt?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I went to loads of gigs in my early years, but never 'bought the t-shirt', so it would have to be my Massive Attack t-shirt from The Centre in 1997...

Falling apart, a bit like the owner, but saw me through my degree course and now has great sentimental value :thumbsup:

Any personal faves in NSC-ville?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Prodigy - Fat of the Land - t-shirt of the first album I ever bought and one of my favourite albums ever, given to me on my 13th birthday by my best mate when I was a kid. Baggier on me now than it was then.

Inspiral Carpets - Quality t-shirt, their merch stall thought a fiver was a lot to charge for them, typical Carpets.

Both falling apart and covered in dubious stains.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
has to be said my Feeder "Pushing the senses " tour '05 t-shirt is my most worn , so will go with that..

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
David Devant and His Spirt Wife, Love Work Miscellaneous T Shirt, more wholes than material.

I do not buy many but have worn a Cuban Brothers one to extintion.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Pistols at the Palace,

Know another Brighton fan who wanted one but couldn't bring himself to wear anything with "palace" on it :laugh:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Cheers for the link. Some stunners on there...

I heard that an original G'n'R Appetite for Destruction t-shirt sold for thousands ???

Don't say that I used to have one! Bought at Hammy-O, as was, back in 1987.

Sadly I ditched a load of tour-t's when I moved down to brighton many moons ago. I had an original Faith No More white star of david shirt which literally rotted away from overwearing, a classy Metallica Metal Up Your Ass shirt bought at the Lyceum ballroom in 84.

The one I miss most is the Donington 84 Monsters of Rock baseball jersey featuring the previous four line-ups on the back carved into headstones and a king kong motif on the front.

Of the ones I still retain my favourite is my Levellers Let the Dance begin t-shirt from the 1992 Freakshow at brighton centre.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
My fave is my wildhearts donington 94 shirt

football_shirt_23_1_276x400.jpg

football_shirt_23_2_276x400.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I had a Prince Lovesexy one back in the day - 1988/89ish?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have a Radiohead Glasto 97 one I rather like

But I think my favorite now is a Foo Fighters T-shirt I bought about 2003 ish not sure why but its pretty much the only one I still wear.

I do have an old Nirvana tour t-shirt from their first UK tour and a Manic Street preachers shirt from their generation terrorists tour which I am proud of but they are very threadbare and unwearable.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've got bloody hundreds (well not that many but alot!), would have to say my fave is a Pennywise Hoodie though

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Buy dozens of the thing. Probably 15-20 so far this year. No real favourites, although I used to be most proud of my Jam final concert t-shirt, even though it was horrible. Then soon after I got married it mysteriously disappeared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here