Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"What is your favourite joke?"... "Nick Clegg"

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That ain't all that's coming back your way Mr C ...

How can you get into bed with someone you have stated is "out of touch", "a joke", "unable to govern" ... and then he's Deputy PM, pure f**king genius.

Wait until Obama and Cameron meet and the press asks "whose standing next to you and you once descrided as lightweight?"

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That ain't all that's coming back your way Mr C ...

How can you get into bed with someone you have stated is "out of touch", "a joke", "unable to govern" ... and then he's Deputy PM, pure f**king genius.

Simple. He's prostituted himself in order to get his beloved keys to No. 10.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It's a joke in all honesty. How they can supposedly go from hating each other and competely dismissing each others views to suddenly acting like life-long best friends I'll never know:tantrum:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It's called politics.

Poli as in Many & Tics as in Lunatics

Now I do like Politics and am taking more and more interest in it (partly as it helps my economics..). I just find it strange how such educated people can act in this way.

[yt]6JexiJ_z0E4[/yt]

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Simple young H, he never hated Cameron in the first place. It was all a plot, pretending to be left wing when in fact he is a right wing NUTTER.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's a joke in all honesty. How they can supposedly go from hating each other and competely dismissing each others views to suddenly acting like life-long best friends I'll never know:tantrum:

I very much doubt they have ever "Hated" each other, "Hate" is a very strong word that is used to easily in my opinion.

I wonder how many footballers have disliked each other from being on opposing sides, and then all of a sudden find themselves on the same side and consequently getting on like life long friends?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I very much doubt they have ever "Hated" each other, "Hate" is a very strong word that is used to easily in my opinion.

I wonder how many footballers have disliked each other from being on opposing sides, and then all of a sudden find themselves on the same side and consequently getting on like life long friends?

Like Rooney and Ronaldo cuddling on the training ground a few days after the last world cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here