Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is YOUR eBay feedback?

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
Just the 29 for me but 100% positive.

I haven't done much on eBay for a while, 1 transaction last year and the last time before that was July 2003.

BRIGHT ON Q said:
trouble is ,if you leave negative feedback for someone,even if it is totally justified,they are going to give you negative back,unless they have already given you positive.do you leave it and risk your feedback being soiled or just bite the bullet?

You've just hit on the reason why the feedback system is flawed. I bite the bullet. But Ebay is great and of the 300 things I've bought I've only had three or poor bad experiences.

Got 2 accounts, I'm 224 (one arsehole, he gets around obviously) 99.6 per cent on one, and 33 (100 per cent on another).

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
153 (100%)

70:30 ratio of selling to buying

(waiting for the guitar jokes to break in any moment!!!)

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Currently 418 (99.8%).

Spoiled by some muppet who left negative feedback without contacting me after goods were lost in post. I gave him a full refund but got no thanks.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Somewhere mid 40s - all positive with no blemishes to date.

Probably 50 / 50 buying and selling, but I seem to buy bigger value items than I sell!

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
BRIGHT ON Q said:
trouble is ,if you leave negative feedback for someone,even if it is totally justified,they are going to give you negative back,unless they have already given you positive.do you leave it and risk your feedback being soiled or just bite the bullet?

28 100% positive so far but I was about to leave negative feedback against some w**ker who has cost me a fortune in postage and still hasn't replaced the goods ......but after reading the above, I might just wait, hopefully get a replacement that works and then just walk away and put it down to experience. It does make me wonder though, how many tossers actually get away with ripping people off because they know the feedback system is flawed.

:glare:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
204, 100%, and I can honestly say that I've never had any real difficulties with anybody I've dealt with through eBay.

I've had just one non-paying bidder. He ignored a couple of e-mail reminders, so I left him negative feedback and re-listed the item, which sold for a better price the second time around. A couple of weeks later I had a letter of apology from the non-paying bidder!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here