Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your biggest weakness??

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
That question always does my head in at interviews so I just spit out some drivel about getting anxious about deadlines or taking too much on at once because I am so driven blah blah bollocks.

Seems to normally work although to be honest I think as long as you don't give some cocky bullshit about being perfect or list some serious flaws that would jeopardise your chances significantly then it's unlikely to be a deciding factor in whether you get the job.

In reality my weakness is pretty girls. Pure and simple, it is that basic

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My knees. Got kicked by a horse 20 years ago, they've been knackered ever since, and are getting worse.

....is that the sort of thing you're after?

Stumpy Tim

It's not a shit question... it's designed to see how you react when you're thrown off tack. And the correct answer (according to my old careers person at Uni) must end with, "but I recognise it & am working on it"

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
My answer to this is something along the lines of...

"I cant finish a job until im 100% happy that Ive done it to my best ability and this can sometimes distract me from other tasks"

or simply

"I tend to take my work home with me"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Crack.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
When I get asked that facile, HR type question is this. My weakness is my strength, I'm a jack of all trades but not quite master of any.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here