Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your battle cry ?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
A screaming banshee hoves into view, it is he-she - dick knights mum - whirling a brick-laden leather hand-bag around her head.

"nsc fame hurts - and this is where you start paying for it".

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sprinting across the desert, wielding a mighty sword, cometh 80s Seagull! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to spank you past the point of no return, and plunge you into financial ruin!!"

I quite like the mighty sword bit, but am not so keen on the spanking.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Zang! Who is that, striding through the cliffs! It is Grendel, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a booming bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you beyond your expiration date!"

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Prowling out of the cliffs, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh A52 Seagull! And he gives a booming scream:

"I'm going to clobber you until the sun burns out!!!"

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Lo! Who is that, running along the tarmac! It is Lammy, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a spectacular roar, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"

D

Deleted User X18H

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

and to my recent freeholder I have now moved but remember I still KNOW where you live..........................

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
"You are getting my dander up, you horrible little man."

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Yea, verily: Who is that, striding over the wasteland! It is Barnet Seagull, hands clutching a meaty axe! He roars mightily:

"I'm going to pulverize you into your own personal hell!"

Interesting. Have to say an axe would be my chosen weapon. Either that or a might hammer.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Zang! Who is that, sprinting on the candy store! It is Shaolinpunk, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a mighty scream, his voice cometh:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I bring darkness and mayhem with God on my side!!!"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Running on the candy store, carrying a mighty sword, cometh Chappers! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Striding through the desert, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Deano's Right Foot! And he gives a booming howl:

"I'm going to smash you until you are no longer smashable!!!"

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Yea, verily: Who is that, running amidst the plains! It is Withnail, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a mighty cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you until you're pissing shit!"

Strange, said that to Baker the other day.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Sprinting out of the fields, clutching two hardened pitas, cometh Trufflehound! And he gives a mighty cry:

"I'm going to hump you until you can no longer smell pretty things!!"

Hmmm... I rather like that.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Striding through the fields, clutching an oversized scalpel, cometh D'Angelo Saxon! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm going to contort you until the laws of physics are violated!!"

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I like a lot:

Sprinting along the plains, swinging a vorpal blade, cometh Eastlondonseagull! And he gives a low howl:

"I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!"

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here