Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your battle cry ?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
What is your battle cry ?

Stalking on the cliffs, brandishing a reflective halberd, cometh E77! And he gives a vengeful howl:

"I'm going to pulverize you past the point of no return, and hit you with a steamroller!!!"

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Lo! Who is that, running through the mountains! It is Bluejuice, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He cries thunderously:

"I'm going to punch you until you smell like barbeque, and launch you into deep space!"

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Sprinting through the fields, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Laura! And she gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"I'm going to bruise you in such an inhumane manner, your pets won't recognize you!!"

Crisp

Jul 11, 2003
Salisbury
Striding on the terrain, swinging two hardened pitas, cometh Crisp! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to spank you so badly, your timbers will shiver!!" :ohmy:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Lo! Who is that, prowling out of the candy store! It is Shizuoka, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a gutteral grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you into a fine spicy powder!!!"

That just made me smirk a little.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
thundering along like the football scene in 'bedknobs and broomsticks',tank doth emerge:

"thou knackers will endeth up in your throat should you keepeth on"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hark! Who is that, sprinting through the cliffs! It is Easy 10, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a booming bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to contort you into a new dimension of pain!!!"

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Rampaging along the wasteland, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Ned! And he gives a cruel scream:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!!"

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Skulking out of the tarmac, attacking with a reflective halberd, cometh Toronto Seagull! And he gives a booming grunt:

"I'm going to hump you until you scream like a banshee, and hijack your momma's airplane!!"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wop it up em Brighton (Stolen from the originator on the East Terrace of the Goldstone circa 1980) :smokin: :jester:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Lo! Who is that, sprinting along the icy wasteland! It is DAMANCLAY, hands clutching a mighty sword! He howls thunderously:

"I'm going to cram objects into you from every conceivable
angle"

:lolol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Rampaging through the candy store, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Kent Seagull! And he gives a spectacular cry:

"I'm seriously going to spank you harder than God thought possible!"

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hark! Who is that, rampaging on the steppes! It is Barreloffun, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a low roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to contort you until you bleed out your eyes!!!"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Who is that, striding over the tundra! It is Gazwag, hands clutching a burning branch! He howls gutterally:

"I'm going to contort you in such an inhumane manner, you will see ultraviolet!"

Dandyman

In London village.
Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking on the icy wasteland! It is Dandyman, hands clutching a burning branch! He cries homicidally:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I plunder until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!"

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Sprinting through the cliffs, carrying a mighty sword, cometh Munster Monch! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I plunder like a mad dog who can only get madder!!!"

Sounds messy

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Prowling over the desert, swinging a reflective halberd, cometh Dave The Gaffer! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I sow darkness and discord like a river of pure piranha!"

As you do!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here