Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your ALL time favourite Beatles Song?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Norwegian Wood is another classic

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Let it be.

Sounds like you have never listened to the Beatles properly.Just liking a song that just happens to be on a Complication album.They done so many good records but people like you are just ringing of well known songs.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
In no particular order, my Top 5 Beatles songs are:
In My Life
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Helter Skelter
The End

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
While My Guitar Gently Weeps

How can i forget that.Love that song.Well done Froggy

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sounds like you have never listened to the Beatles properly.Just liking a song that just happens to be on a Complication album.They done so many good records but people like you are just ringing of well known songs.

How wrong you are, I used to have every Beatles album on cassette when I was a kid (it was a long time before CD's came along)...Let it be was the first one that came into my head when I read the question, hence I reckoned it was one that meant the most to me. If asked to choose an album it would probably be Rubber Soul, for me that is an absolute classic, not a bad track on it...I'm looking through you, you won't see me, think for yourself, nowhere man...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
:thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How wrong you are, I used to have every Beatles album on cassette when I was a kid (it was a long time before CD's came along)...Let it be was the first one that came into my head when I read the question, hence I reckoned it was one that meant the most to me. If asked to choose an album it would probably be Rubber Soul, for me that is an absolute classic, not a bad track on it...I'm looking through you, you won't see me, think for yourself, nowhere man...

Fair enough Gully I'll take that back but you can see what i'm getting at with other posters.My sweet Lord is another great song even know it's a solo by mr.Harrison

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Some of us have to put with this shite
Mop top mania is going to our head ahead of Beatles Day - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

9DD5EC08-97F1-FB37-C029592BEB34EC78.gif

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
only one track by the beatles worth a second listen

in my life
In my Life
http://www.mp3lyrics.org/e3

There are places I'll remember (FOR ME THE GOLDSTONE)
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never ever lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more

Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them

One of the songs I'd like at my funeral.

I'd like to go in to a traditional GOSBTS then, In My life (as above), Everybody hurts (REM) & You'll never Walk Alone by Gerry & the pacemakers. People would then leave to the souped up version of GOSBTS, as played when we win at Withers.

Now, i don't want to tempt fate by telling anybody my plans so, should I pop my clogs, somebody pass the word!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
One of the songs I'd like at my funeral.

I'd like to go in to a traditional GOSBTS then, In My life (as above), Everybody hurts (REM) & You'll never Walk Alone by Gerry & the pacemakers. People would then leave to the souped up version of GOSBTS, as played when we win at Withers.

Now, i don't want to tempt fate by telling anybody my plans so, should I pop my clogs, somebody pass the word!

My dad had GOSBTS still brings a tear to my eye everytime i hear it

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
BTW, you're all invited. date to be confirmed but hopefully long after I've enjoyed a good few years as an OAP Season ticket holder at Falmer.
!

Mrs want's no one there so I'd love it to be full of Albion fans in stripes!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
My dad had GOSBTS still brings a tear to my eye everytime i hear it

That must have turned it into a really bitter sweet tune, love the thought of having it played at my funeral, only problem is that there is unlikely to be anyone there who even knows what the tune is...but they will probably realise its significance when they find out where I want my ashes scattered!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here