Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is wrong with Crystal Palace fans?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
1) it is just you, well a few other holier than thou pompous apologists.
2) we are celebrating, that's all, I for one will continue thank you very much.
3) the post is a bit over the top...
4) they beat us yes, but as even the palace cretins keep stating, its a marathon not a sprint.... let's compare records once we have had our own stadium for at least 5 seasons..... we will be worlds apart.

"Pompous" for being realistic? Brilliant.
I'm not saying I'm not over-the-moon with how things are going at the moment, just saying that people are getting far too carried away and expecting too much too soon. One mid-table finish in the Championship does not make us some kind of footballing superpower.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why go on their forums? If you post it becomes a my dad's bigger than your dad debate.

Your post is so contradictory, can't you understand that? You call them arrogant arseholes and that is exactly how you come across, albeit a 12 year old arrogant areshole. You may not be 12 but you write like one.

I'm not a Palace apologist because when we play them, I feel almost sick for the whole 90 minutes. Hope you understand what that means.

Sorry flower but your post made me cringe.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Why go on their forums? If you post it becomes a my dad's bigger than your dad debate.

Your post is so contradictory, can't you understand that? You call them arrogant arseholes and that is exactly how you come across, albeit a 12 year old arrogant areshole. You may not be 12 but you write like one.

I'm not a Palace apologist because when we play them, I feel almost sick for the whole 90 minutes. Hope you understand what that means.

This.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I mean, they always act like complete assh*les, are arrogant and always have to note they are "bigger club". :facepalm: :ffsparr:

Just...what? All of their good players ARE leaving, their stadium is ugliest in the division - wondering how it already did not just collapse, we were in front of them last season...

On the other hand, We are signing players with Premier League/Liga BBVA/Serie A experience, have a great, beautiful stadium and "Bright-on" future. We have Tony Bloom and Gus Poyet, who can lead this club to deserved glory.

WHY cannot scum fans just realize Crystal Palace era is over (If there was one, anyway ???), they will definitely be down next season, they will lose their toys Zaha and Clyne, just as they did lose Scannell. Palace has NO future, and will never have. They are just a small club with ranting fans and crappy players.

Crystal Palace is going to hell, and I am going to enjoy watching every bloody second of it. :albion2::albion2:

Well Gay.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Saved me the trouble. Well said.

What an utterly ridiculous and embarrassing thread.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
They are mostly educationally subnormal trailer trash, who live a life of absolute denial, regarding FACT about Albion and their own pissy little club !!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
To answer the thread title... Nothing special, it would appear that every club has their fair share of dickhead 'supporters'.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Nice to see our education system is working......................................NOT!!!

I have put in a request to Bozza that we issue crayons and colouring books to some of our members so they have something to do while Mummy & Daddy are shopping, hopefully this will stop them from jumping on the parents computers and typing silly things...............we can only try..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here