Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is worng with posting smilies and/or posting on lots of threads??

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Providing you're being serious and this isn't a wind-up, I completely agree.

People think they have a right to have a go at some people on here, there are so many sad little groups that tend to do this all the time. There are a specific few on here that get picked on and unfortunately that won't change as you cannot get rid of the association. People should be able to post what they want (to an extent obviously) without individuals feeling the need to pick it and them apart.

I was being 100% serious.

:thumbsup:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I do both, and had my fair share of knockers and people pissed off about me claiming to be in the know - so i stopped that bit

I dont care about smilies or posting on loads of threads, I mainly do it during work hours anyway :bigwave:

Pics? :thumbsup:

Also you are boasting. :cool:

I think bright1064 is right, I prefer to see reasoned argument or a bit of harmless sillyness than some of the uncalled for aggressiveness, bullying, abuse etc.

I just try and ignore it unless it's racist.

Yorkie whilst here seemed like a nice person pity she's gone.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I prefer LOADS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Looking back I dont seem to have had my fair share of knockers.:thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There are a specific few on here that get picked on and unfortunately that won't change as you cannot get rid of the association. People should be able to post what they want (to an extent obviously) without individuals feeling the need to pick it and them apart.
a) People don't just get picked on for no reason, there is always a reason and usually that reason is constant attention seeking.

b) So people are allowed to post what they want, but if that happens to be total nonsense, albeit done in a nice non-abusive way, then sooner or later they will get the piss taken out of them. If you are getting the piss taken out of you on a regular basis then mabye it's time to take a look in the mirror, instead of blaming the nasty 'bullies'. Usually a good start is not making 1000's of posts in a very short space of time.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
a) People don't just get picked on for no reason, there is always a reason and usually that reason is constant attention seeking.

b) So people are allowed to post what they want, but if that happens to be total nonsense, albeit done in a nice non-abusive way, then sooner or later they will get the piss taken out of them. If you are getting the piss taken out of you on a regular basis then mabye it's time to take a look in the mirror, instead of blaming the nasty 'bullies'. Usually a good start is not making 1000's of posts in a very short space of time.

People can make as many posts as they like, why should that be of concern to anyone else? No-one really knows anybody on here, (obviously apart from friends) but that doesn't stop people thinking they do. Some of the abuse that gets regularly hurled at some people is completely unjustified, when most of the time they have done nothing to deserve it, they've just been labelled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here