Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is worng with posting smilies and/or posting on lots of threads??

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Isn't NSC supposed to be a fun website where people can speak their mind on pretty much anything (within reason!).

We're all meant to share a common interest (The Albion). So why certain people feel the need to rip others apart on this board is beyond me! :nono:

If I want to put a smiley after every sentence, whats wrong with that?

If I have views and opinions on more than just one thread on the board, whats wrong with that?

When I first started posting on here it used to be a bit of fun. Sadly it's gone beyond that recently, and I beleive people are being bullied.

I know I'm gonna get SLAGGED for this, but I don't really care!

Golden Graham

Sep 2, 2008
Isn't NSC supposed to be a fun website where people can speak their mind on pretty much anything (within reason!).

We're all meant to share a common interest (The Albion). So why certain people feel the need to rip others apart on this board is beyond me! :nono:

If I have views and opinions on more than just one thread on the board, whats wrong with that?

When I first started posting on here it used to be a bit of fun. Sadly it's gone beyond that recently, and I beleive people are being bullied.

Nothing wrong at all :dance:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Oh don't you start being GAY too.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i think the problem with one certain person posting on EVERY thread is that on EVERY thread he claims to be an expert or have some inside information that he cant reveal to us mere mortals

i mean, its not like people on here to go on and on at the same person over and over again is it?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Basically, Steward 433 made the fatal error of spending half the summer claiming to be 'in the know', and is not getting stick from some of the more unforgiving posters, for any reason under the sun.

All a bit petty really.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nowt wrong with Steward433. He is enthusiastic and sems like a normal sorta chap.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I just think it's out of order when people get personal towards someone who hasn't really done much to provoke it.

I wouldn't like it if people were CONSTANTLY doing it to me, and it's got to the point now where certain people are being spoken about when they aint even online to defend themselves.

I think its all a bit uncalled for!

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I just think it's out of order when people get personal towards someone who hasn't really done much to provoke it.

I wouldn't like it if people were CONSTANTLY doing it to me, and it's got to the point now where certain people are being spoken about when they aint even online to defend themselves.

****:salute:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
It's fair enough if people don't like the way on someone posts on here. I don't like the way people post on here, and I don't mind saying it.

But when people are being PERSONAL, that's uncalled for.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
1173485577998bb5.jpg

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Thing is...none of the bullies would EVER act like this away from their computer keyboard.

That's what makes the whole thing laughable :lolol:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

Providing you're being serious and this isn't a wind-up, I completely agree.

People think they have a right to have a go at some people on here, there are so many sad little groups that tend to do this all the time. There are a specific few on here that get picked on and unfortunately that won't change as you cannot get rid of the association. People should be able to post what they want (to an extent obviously) without individuals feeling the need to pick it and them apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here