Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what is this I hear about Albion fans

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Only trouble I saw was some pikeys getting a talking too from OB down that long long alley after the game. Chose not to go back that way.

Other than that it was all happening at Pizza hut before the game

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
wouldnt all you cyber wannabes like to know

Too right we do! I was creaming my knickers at the thought of a bit of full-on, toe-to-toe action after the match - but I decided to get on the coach & call my mum instead. You've no idea of the shame I feel. :cry:

Nice place though, Luton. Dead nice arkitekcha & that. :clap:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Too right we do! I was creaming my knickers at the thought of a bit of full-on, toe-to-toe action after the match - but I decided to get on the coach & call my mum instead. You've no idea of the shame I feel. :cry:

Nice place though, Luton. Dead nice arkitekcha & that. :clap:

It's a fuckin shithole as is Kenilworth road!!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
There was a few Stone Island/Burberry yoofs in the Bedfordshire yeoman before the game, all 'ducking n diving' talking about the 'Old Bill' outside etc and generally being so cool it hurt; ready for anything that came their way that night..

Well, walking back to the station, Luton Constabulary had them on the side of the road, with one nursing a 'ooo, nasty cut..' on the back of the head, with a bit of blood dripping into his Henri Lloyd jacket..

Not quite so cool looking right then...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we got asked on the train home where we were when "we got run by nearly 300" or something along those lines by two chaps

the honest answer was enjoying polish beer, slightly undercooked chicken and a selection of pasties in a flat with a resident of luton. i dont think the blokes thought we were that cool afterwards :down:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
danny-dire-292.jpg

Tasty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here