Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the time scale and criteria for seats in the north corners?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Will the club put these seats in if all current s/t are not all sold,and if they are all sold how soon for those extra seats? It would be good for fans to have a few thousand walk ups but bad for s/t renewals.???

They will put them in in any case for sure.

I think North-West is going to happen this season, together with the extra ones in the South. North-East for start of next season.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I asked Paul Hazelwood ([MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy on twitter) he said it was on course for being completed in time for the start of next season.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
the club said that the north west and north east corners would be filled next summer depending on demand.. and going by the season ticket sales we've had there is definitely demand, especially if we are looking for promotion to the premiership.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
the club said that the north west and north east corners would be filled next summer depending on demand.. and going by the season ticket sales we've had there is definitely demand, especially if we are looking for promotion to the premiership.

I thought I read a quote recently that said they were going to make a start on the North West area around Christmas time and hope to have some of the seats available for the latter part of this season.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I thought I read a quote recently that said they were going to make a start on the North West area around Christmas time and hope to have some of the seats available for the latter part of this season.

I thought that Perry had stated that due to the demand for STs then the NW corner would go in before the season starts. It won't be so easy to develop as the South corners and may need lifting equipment on the pitch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here