Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what is the point....

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
clapham_gull said:
Also they don't get regularly abused on this board as guests on most boards do.

I get annoyed by them when they are on here for a wind up, because they get more respect on here than they would anywhere else.

Compare Reading fans to Brighton Fans, us actively supporting Wrexham - joining in their demostration,and coming onto the pitch after the game to applaud us.

Reading Fans on Saturday? Singing "Where's your ground ?"

It ain't about history, it ain't about attendances, it's about soul, a love of the game and respect for other fans and their troubles - most Reading fans ain't got none.

The few Reading fans who visit this site probably have though and that's why they come on here.

Spot on... that's most of the reason I ever came on here in the first place around 4 years ago.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Reading boards are poor because they have very little history other than the one that has been recently manufactured over the last few years, and even that is laughable, so they have very little historical debate or even the ability to compare present players with ones from the past because they have NO legends and NO history.

And Uncle Buck is absolutely right, if you Reading DINS know your (limited) history Aldershot was your big gala day.:jester:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I thought Ali's second team were Brighton anyway?

(I said hello to you at the Millenium Stad btw :wave: )

i said hello to ali at the geekfest.
he pretty much ignored me, the ignorant little shit.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
the full harris said:
i said hello to ali at the geekfest.
he pretty much ignored me, the ignorant little shit.
:lolol: you really dislike him don't ya,not rearly spoke to ali before although seen him,but he looks rather stiff and certainly not a bubbly box thats for sure.He looks serious all the time.:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here