Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the NSC advert in the top right hand corner for you?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brilliant - thanks for your support.

And just to qualify this response. If every NSC visitor ran an ad-blocker, hence didn't view and didn't (very occasionally) click on our Google ads banner, then NSC would not exist - it's as simple as that.

Direct revenue from that ad banner makes up 70-80% of the income that directly pays for our current hosting bill of c£500 per month.

And just to qualify this response. If every NSC visitor ran an ad-blocker, hence didn't view and didn't (very occasionally) click on our Google ads banner, then NSC would not exist - it's as simple as that.

Direct revenue from that ad banner makes up 70-80% of the income that directly pays for our current hosting bill of c£500 per month.

As mentioned earlier, most of the time i see no ads at all, just a grey box.

any ideas?

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Mine is also a Hong Kong dating site, in fact i'm spending more time on it than i do here. If i go directly from that site to NSC will NSC have to pay some kind of revenue to them?

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
While viewing the Murray thread....

Removal Services Brighton

Is this a sign he's already packing?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lots of pretty ladies, from USA canada Sweden and UK. I think they love me, can't be sure so nay have to click on the link.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Ads showing for one of four reasons:

Asense ads - selected by Google based on the content of the page as a way of tailotring the ads to the topics you are likely to be interested in
Behavioural ads - showing ads based on your recent Google search history and sites visited
Retargeting - ads from companies whose sites you have visited and who want to remind you to buy something (I get made.com all the bloody time)
Run of site - ads from advertisers who just want "eyeballs" to look at their ads (far less common these days)

All clever stuff but expalins why most of the time we all see different ads.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not a word...

new-1.jpg

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Buy and sell gold directly from my computer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports