Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the most economical and green way to heat my office during the day?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Some warm-blooded beasts meandering around the room would suffice. Don't put any enemies in there, like the baboon and the beaver as squabbles would occur. And no potential lovers like the bee and the humming bird. But a few milk-filled fresians, a panda on its last stumpy legs and one of those bearlike dogs that few remember the name of (meaning me) would keep you warm the day through, i'd suppose. When one perishes a rug is simply made for you and the remaining creatures to snooze on cuddlesomely in the deepest dankest winters. And their innards boiled for mass consumption.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Some warm-blooded beasts meandering around the room would suffice. Don't put any enemies in there, like the baboon and the beaver as squabbles would occur. And no potential lovers like the bee and the humming bird. But a few milk-filled fresians, a panda on its last stumpy legs and one of those bearlike dogs that few remember the name of (meaning me) would keep you warm the day through, i'd suppose. When one perishes a rug is simply made for you and the remaining creatures to snooze on cuddlesomely in the deepest dankest winters. And their innards boiled for mass consumption.

There you go Herr T. NSC comes up trumps again :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

I think he was actually thinking that someone could come up with something original.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think he was actually thinking that someone could come up with something original.

Ah ! I can upgrade my original human heater, Hove Born & Bred, and suggest you ! As everybody knows due to the equation of surface area/volume ratio large people are genuinely hotter and release heat over a longer period than smaller people.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

So we`re thinking along the lines of office / indoor farm / abbatoir.

Its crazy, but it might just work.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ah ! I can upgrade my original human heater, Hove Born & Bred, and suggest you ! As everybody knows due to the equation of surface area/volume ratio large people are genuinely hotter and release heat over a longer period than smaller people.

It might get too hot though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here