Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the greatest invention of all time?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the wheel

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the rampant rabbit?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Easy 10 said:
mattel_hoverboard.jpg

I think you'll find that the Back to the Future HOVERBOARD was probably the greatest invention of all time.
GAY

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
donuts

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
BarrelofFun said:
I thought it was the Romans
No the Greeks definately did it first. It's the only society in history where poo pushing was socailly acceptable to the extent that everyone did it.
The Greeks were well into their physical fitness and at the gym the younger lads would go to the showers after their workout and let the older lads do them up the marmite moterway. It was a status thing as well, you got more street cred if you were getting buggered by someone respected in the community. In many ways it's a bit like the modern catholic church.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
light saber!

My father wanted me to have one when I was old enough :clap2:

But my Uncle wouldn't allow it :down:

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
the axle:jester:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Woodchip said:
Surely, without the wheel the ball would never have been invented. After all a ball is just a 3D wheel.

Spheres occur in nature though, like oranges and that, so a ball is just an enlarged version rather than an invention.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Billy the Fish said:
No the Greeks definately did it first. It's the only society in history where poo pushing was socailly acceptable to the extent that everyone did it.
The Greeks were well into their physical fitness and at the gym the younger lads would go to the showers after their workout and let the older lads do them up the marmite moterway. It was a status thing as well, you got more street cred if you were getting buggered by someone respected in the community. In many ways it's a bit like the modern catholic church.

hence the term 'doing greek' used by ladies of the night.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Some people reckon that the discovery of wheat that made agriculture possible and stop us wandering around aimlessly like animals or startrekkers or MK Dons.

Sodom wasn't Greek, he was a Sodmonite.

This is boring

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here