Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What Is the Average Age of NSC Users?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm mid 40s but seems to me the average age on here is about 60.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well, I used to stand on a milk crate at the Goldstone. Many of us as nippers got hooked on the match day atmosphere, had I been plonked in a plastic seat with an overpriced hot dog would I have had the same addiction to the Albion and going to football ??? Probably not tbh

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm 64 but feel surprisingly youthful - it's having teenage kids that does it

I still love discovering new bands and singers so I've not retired with my slippers and old prog rock records yet

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Age is just a number, where you start to feel old when an Albion player is younger than you, and even older when the manager is younger than you, but then you start to look forward to the seniors discount on match tickets and everything is good.

I'm a few years short of enjoying discounts.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm 64 but feel surprisingly youthful - it's having teenage kids that does it

I still love discovering new bands and singers so I've not retired with my slippers and old prog rock records yet

Funny you say that, I'm rapidly approaching 50, my lads 16 this year . . . . nailed to his computer inhis room. I'm the one being youthful. :whistle::drink::smokin::rolleyes:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
53. Still clinging to the dream of playing for the Albion one day, that I’ve had since my early teens. Just waiting my chance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Generally about 50 , matchday threads seem to lower that number to 13 , so by powers of deduction I reckon 37 would be a good shout .

Agree with this mostly but would change 13 to 12 in that category and change the demograph to mainly girls in that group :blush:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Only 49 and still single. "Form an orderly queue please ladies...."

That said, it feels like I've been on NSC for at least 48 of them.

Which, on reflection, is probably why I'm still single. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here