Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is that tag thing on the right hand side of the thread title ---->

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They are all logged of course so if, for example, I wanted to find out who is posting '******' in tags and ban them from using NSC I could.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
OK fair enough. Obviously someone realised how to put them in and then suddenly everyone else noticed and started doing the same!
I think that's right. I too wondered what the icon was as I hadn't seen it before today, so as you say I think it was just a feature that no one used before. As an experiment I found an older thread without the little icon, added a tag and now the icon appears.

I'll get bored with it soon. Hopefully.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They are all logged of course so if, for example, I wanted to find out who is posting '******' in tags and ban them from using NSC I could.

Yes not necessary is it. Can't work out how this tagging works though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not the paperclip the other thing.

When you put the cursor over it some very strange cmeents come up

For example Mendoza's poll he just started it says "media whoring mental oriental"

The word 'N****R' is on the one about level of football - why has someone wrote that?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:down:

Sorry - only just seen this - thought i'd discovered something new... :down:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008

Well people have been banned for a month for using it in posts so where is the difference?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sorry but i'm going to be the boring fucker here but I think the mods should disable this shit. A regular poster started an innocent thread about formula one this weekend and people are aloud to tag the thread to slag him off and make comments about his mum.

It's a bit strong in my opinion and sort of encourages bullying.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Sorry but i'm going to be the boring fucker here but I think the mods should disable this shit. A regular poster started an innocent thread about formula one this weekend and people are aloud to tag the thread to slag him off and make comments about his mum.

It's a bit strong in my opinion and sort of encourages bullying.

It's early doors, it'll settle down. If Mr B also decides to introduce Reputation the board will evolve even further. What will eventually happen is the board will be a lot easier to read and better on the whole for everyone.

The mods may have a little more work on their hand but this way they immediately know who the troublemakers are by looking at the tags (as they are logged!).

I know far too much about this stuff. I need a life ......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here